StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Cebu:
Earn a highly-respected TEFL Certificate in the Filipino city of Cebu - one of the hidden jewels of South-East Asia. With a modern training centre in the heart of the multicultural port city, StudyCELTA provides a full-time, 4-week Cambridge CELTA course for local and international students who wish to become English teachers. Our intensive CELTA course is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
Situated one hour south of Manila by plane, Cebu is a multicultural and progressive city with a good mixture of urban vibes and provincial style. This makes it a very popular destination due to its blend of old and new.
There are daily flights to Cebu via the Mactan-Cebu International Airport from key cities in the country, as well as scheduled flights from Hong Kong, Singapore, Narita in Japan and Incheon, South Korea.
Highly Experienced TEFL Course Providers:
StudyCELTA is a dynamic team of professionals working globally in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from being English language teachers to having held management roles in language schools.
We are here to assist you and to give you our best advice based on personal knowledge of the locations where the CELTA programmes are offered globally, and of English language teaching as a career choice.
• Full-time, TEFL course
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive programme taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning:
CELTA is recognised as a Level 5 Qualification by the British Curriculum Authority, so it follows an authorised syllabus; which consists of five units of learning that deal with specific topic areas in the teaching of ESOL:
• Unit 1: Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
• Unit 2: Language analysis and awareness
• Unit 3: Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
• Unit 4: Planning and resources for different teaching contexts
• Unit 5: Developing teaching skills and professionalism
The CELTA course is moderated by the University of Cambridge every time a course runs, not just on an occasional basis.
• “The tutors and the centre were amazing. I couldn’t have picked a better course. I can’t wait to show my students all the improvements I’ve made.”
• “I’m a senior teacher at my school and this course has given me so much to pass on to my teachers. This was a fantastic investment.”
• “This course has given me the skills and tools I needed to be able to teach English. The tutors were very encouraging throughout the process and were a wealth of helpful advice. The CELTA course has been an incredibly rewarding experience and I now look forward to the opportunities ahead of me.”
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.