• With a modern training facility in the vibrant and multicultural city of Cebu, in the central islands of the Philippines, StudyCELTA offers a full-time, 4-week CELTA English teacher training course to local and international students.
• Earn one of the most prestigious TEFL qualifications in the world while sampling the delights of this incredible part of South-East Asia.
• Situated one hour south of Manila by plane, Cebu is known in The Philippines as the ‘Queen City of the South. It is a multicultural and progressive city with a mixture of urban vibes and provincial style.
• Our intensive 4-week CELTA course is available year-round to students from the Philippines and international students.
• The CELTA is a standardised course overseen by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, which is part of the University of Cambridge in England.
Student Review: “I learnt more in my one Month CELTA course than I have in my 10 years teaching. I wish I had done this course in the beginning!” Sol
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate:
• Full-time TEFL courses
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
2.International Career Institute, Online TEFL & Diploma Courses
Courses / Programs
• Study TESOL online in the Philippines with International Career Institute (ICI), a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in the Philippines, Asia, Australia, NZ, UK, USA & around the world.
• International Career Institute offers ICI Diploma qualification courses in a wide range of subjects and professions, including ESL English teacher training.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher at home or around the world.
• ICI online courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is also a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• Also ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Teachers Aide; Biblical Studies & Ministry; Counselling & Psychology; Life Coaching; Journalism, Natural Health / Nutrition, Hospitality; Travel & Tourism; Catering; Business Management; Project Management; Office Admin, Secretarial; PR; Marketing; Sales, Bookkeeping; HR, Real Estate; IT / web design; Fashion design; Beauty Therapy, Makeup; Nursing Assistant; Personal Trainer; Massage, & more.
Material covered includes:
- Teaching methods
- Classroom management
- Planning lessons
- English systems, skills and spelling
- Receptive skills, listening and reading
- Productive skills, speaking and writing
- Teaching vocabulary, meaning and context
- Teaching grammar
- Visual aids, activities and games
- Phonology of English, teaching pronunciation and the phonemic script
- Testing for the EFL - ESL student
- Culture and the EFL - ESL classroom
- Professional development and employment
With weekly intake dates.
The Academy of Teaching and Training Inc. is a division of ESLplus Inc., one of Canada's leading provider of ESL camps for school aged international students from around the world, private tutorials in all subject and all levels, foreign language classes and one-on-one settings, homestay and corporate training. Get certified to teach ESL (English as a second language) globally! ESLplus Foundation TESOL Teacher Certificate Program now available in the Philippines in key locations in Baguio City, Laguna and Manila. Fulltime and part-time schedules available.
Foundation TESOL Teacher Certificate Program. Our TESOL program is hands-on, in-class and interactive, plus practicum. Advanced TESOL / TEFL - Qualifies you to teach English overseas and in the Philippines.
Located in 24-B Tres Borces Street, Mabolo in the centre of Cebu City, Philippines, Harvest Christian School International (HCSI) provides personalized instructions in its Regular Basic Education Progams from Pre-School to High School Education to a limited number of students (20:1 Student to Teacher ratio) using Internationally recognized curriculum and materials. It provides a home/family environment within the school which makes the students feel at home.
Better known as the "International Christian School of Cebu", it is accredited and recognized worldwide. It is a member school of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA. and the National Association of Private Schools (NAPS), Oklahoma, USA. It is authorized and accredited to accept international/foreign students by the Philippine Government's Bureau of Immigration and Department of Education.
Our mission is to commit ourselves to respond to the Great Commission by training and equipping students holistically toward a God-fearing community.
Cebu City, a popular destination for tourists for its beach resorts, is the second largest city in the Philippines.
- The TESOL / TEFL Certificate Courses of Harvest TESOL is a 120 - hour course which can be finished within one month or less.
- It is classified into two types: The Onsite Training and the Online / Distance Learning Program.
- The school also offers Basic Education Courses from Pre-School to High School, ESL (English as Second Language) Courses, SELIP Courses (Special English Language Immersion Program), Business Certificate Courses and Performing Arts.
EBC offer an internationally-recognized 4-week TEFL / TESOL teacher training course in Boracay Island in The Philippines that will qualify you to teach English as a foreign language. We are one of the largest independent providers of accredited TESOL / TEFL courses in the world. Our intensive TEFL course is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 4, and comprises 150 hours with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
Our TEFL course is written to English national curriculum standards, QCF level 4. The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) is the national credit transfer system for education qualification in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. To maintain a high level of quality and due diligence regarding quality control, EBC’s 4 week intensive TEFL course is also externally validated and moderated by the Academic Advisory Board" (AAB), which is completely independent from EBC.
EBC is a specialist TESOL TEFL training organisation that runs the same course in all its locations worldwide, which include - Boracay, Philippines; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Madrid, Spain; Chania, Greece (Crete) and Amman, Jordan.
- 4 week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher training course. The course comprises 150 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.