EBC offer an internationally-recognized 4-week TEFL / TESOL teacher training course in Boracay Island in The Philippines that will qualify you to teach English as a foreign language. We are one of the largest independent providers of accredited TESOL / TEFL courses in the world. Our intensive TEFL course is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 4, and comprises 150 hours with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
Our TEFL course is written to English national curriculum standards, QCF level 4. The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) is the national credit transfer system for education qualification in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. To maintain a high level of quality and due diligence regarding quality control, EBC’s 4 week intensive TEFL course is also externally validated and moderated by the Academic Advisory Board" (AAB), which is completely independent from EBC.
EBC is a specialist TESOL TEFL training organisation that runs the same course in all its locations worldwide, which include - Boracay, Philippines; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Madrid, Spain; Chania, Greece (Crete) and Amman, Jordan.
- 4 week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher training course. The course comprises 150 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in the Philippines, South East Asia, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the Philippines, Asia, Australia, the UK, the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone." - Francis
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs) Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs) Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
The Academy of Teaching and Training Inc. is a division of ESLplus Inc., one of Canada's leading provider of ESL camps for school aged international students from around the world, private tutorials in all subject and all levels, foreign language classes and one-on-one settings, homestay and corporate training. Get certified to teach ESL (English as a second language) globally! ESLplus Foundation TESOL Teacher Certificate Program now available in the Philippines in key locations in Baguio City, Laguna and Manila. Fulltime and part-time schedules available.
Foundation TESOL Teacher Certificate Program. Our TESOL program is hands-on, in-class and interactive, plus practicum. Advanced TESOL / TEFL - Qualifies you to teach English overseas and in the Philippines.
• With a modern training facility in the vibrant and multicultural city of Cebu, in the central islands of the Philippines, StudyCELTA offers a full-time, 4-week CELTA English teacher training course to local and international students.
• Earn one of the most prestigious TEFL qualifications in the world while sampling the delights of this incredible part of South-East Asia.
• Situated one hour south of Manila by plane, Cebu is known in The Philippines as the ‘Queen City of the South. It is a multicultural and progressive city with a mixture of urban vibes and provincial style.
• Our intensive 4-week CELTA course is available year-round to students from the Philippines and international students.
• The CELTA is a standardised course overseen by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, which is part of the University of Cambridge in England.
Student Review: “I learnt more in my one Month CELTA course than I have in my 10 years teaching. I wish I had done this course in the beginning!” Sol
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate:
• Full-time TEFL courses
• Duration: 4-weeks / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Located in 24-B Tres Borces Street, Mabolo in the centre of Cebu City, Philippines, Harvest Christian School International (HCSI) provides personalized instructions in its Regular Basic Education Progams from Pre-School to High School Education to a limited number of students (20:1 Student to Teacher ratio) using Internationally recognized curriculum and materials. It provides a home/family environment within the school which makes the students feel at home.
Better known as the "International Christian School of Cebu", it is accredited and recognized worldwide. It is a member school of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA. and the National Association of Private Schools (NAPS), Oklahoma, USA. It is authorized and accredited to accept international/foreign students by the Philippine Government's Bureau of Immigration and Department of Education.
Our mission is to commit ourselves to respond to the Great Commission by training and equipping students holistically toward a God-fearing community.
Cebu City, a popular destination for tourists for its beach resorts, is the second largest city in the Philippines.
- The TESOL / TEFL Certificate Courses of Harvest TESOL is a 120 - hour course which can be finished within one month or less.
- It is classified into two types: The Onsite Training and the Online / Distance Learning Program.
- The school also offers Basic Education Courses from Pre-School to High School, ESL (English as Second Language) Courses, SELIP Courses (Special English Language Immersion Program), Business Certificate Courses and Performing Arts.