TEFL Training College:
The TEFL Training College, with an office in South Africa, offers internationally recognized TEFL courses in English language teaching to adults and children via self-study / online learning. The TEFL Training College has been involved in Education and Training for more than 15 years; operating in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan and Argentina. TEFL courses are extremely popular with school and college leavers as many will travel abroad after their studies. The TEFL Training College is a dynamic and evolving organisation that is continually changing in order to cater to new developments in the academic, business and professional industries.
The TEFL Training College has been in existence since 1998, and provides internationally recognized and accepted TEFL/TESOL courses in English Language Teaching.
The TEFL Training College is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC), an independent body specialising in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions. Receiving ITEFLAC accreditation is proof of an institution’s commitment to providing a quality education that is recognized globally.
We offer well qualified and attentive tutors who may be contacted to provide you with all the assistance you may need. We also operate a 24/7 Call Centre (365 days per year).
Online TESOL / TEFL Certification Courses:
• TESOL Certificate course (150 hours)
• Master Diploma of Educational Studies in TESOL (300 hours)
• Accredited courses
• Personal, professional tutors
• Study from anywhere
• Enroll today, start today
• Internationally recognized TESOL qualifications
• The best value online TEFL courses available
• No residential accommodation required or travel expense
• Learn at your own pace with 6 months to complete a course
• Our courses are known for their convenience, affordability and quality
• The only course to provide all original course / text books and manuals / certificate and transcripts included in the course fees
• We give you the teacher training and certification required by most language schools, in order to get a professional well-paid job
• My congratulations and gratitude go to the TEFL Training College staff with regard to the Diploma in EMS TESOL which I have recently completed. I enjoyed each well-thought out assignment and especially the final extended essay which brought everything together so well.
I wish the College and all the present and future students great success as they could not wish for a better grounding in Teaching English as a Second/Foreign language."
Dr. Jill Fardon, Durban, South Africa
• "This Distance / Online course was extremely valuable and very good for preparing and training new teachers, whereas for experienced teachers, it's a good review. [It] helped me and confirmed the things that I had learned in practice, giving me some extra ideas and hints for improving my teaching methods.
My tutor's feedback was insightful and very useful. As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers."
- Andre Venter – Johannesburg, South Africa
• "Having dedicated quite a few years to working in a bank I was ready for a change but not just a change of jobs, as I also wanted a change of lifestyle and climate. As I always had gone to Thailand for holidays I chose to move there permanently as soon as I could secure a position. I had researched online TEFL courses and found great reviews from the ones provided by the TEFL Training College. I took a leap of faith and started a Certificate course. I was very impressed with how thorough the course was and I really enjoyed learning how to become an English teacher. I had the full support of my wonderful tutor, who was very patient with me and helped me throughout my studies. I graduated feeling very proud of myself and applied for a position in Chiang Mai.
I am now living such a different life compared to 6 months ago that I wonder what took me so long. I teach many kids and they are an endless source of joy and laughter during the day. I enjoy my new pace of life, the culture and nature around me and already had the opportunity to visit Burma, which isn’t too far. So, for anyone out there who is need of a change of pace and lifestyle, the first step is to enrol in one of the TEFL Training College courses, just like me, and you will soon be living the life you deserve and always wanted!"
- Sarah, Australia
• "Thank You for all your help. You were always helpful and always came back to me quickly when I needed help."
• " I have been very impressed with TEFL Training College and will use them again."
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.