TEFL in South Africa: TESOL courses in Johannesburg, TEFL in Cape Town, CELTA course in Durban. English teacher training certification, TEFL diploma course - DELTA, find online TEFL courses South Africa..
• The International TEFL Institute is an established Global leader in training students to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Part of the acclaimed TESOL Educational Services Group, we provide internationally-accredited and globally-recognized TEFL certification courses via online education and training.
• Our online TEFL certificate and master diploma courses are available to students in South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and worldwide.
• Some advantages of taking an online course are that you don't have to attend classes in person or wait for a specific date to start.
• If you enrol with us today, you can start your course today! Your qualification is earned through assignments you submit - there is no need for you to take any exams!
• The International TEFL Institute offers affordable, tutor-supported courses tailored to your every need. Each course includes a module aimed at teaching Adults, Young Learners, Business English, and a module on improving your Grammar Awareness.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "I enjoyed the tutor’s guidance and comments during the course. Initially the idea was to just get through all the study material quickly, but it did not work out that way being at work full-time.
I think well worth the effort to enrich one’s knowledge. Thanks for an interesting course."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs) Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs) Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
The TEFL Training College is a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning.
We offer internationally-accredited and recognized TEFL / TESOL certification courses to students worldwide. TEFL Training College is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC), an independent body specialising in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Teach English and travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures. A TESOL course is the perfect launch pad whether you are looking for a career in English teaching abroad or you just want to take some time out traveling and get paid for it.
TEFL jobs and employment prospects for graduates of our TESOL courses are excellent. You will find TEFL / TESOL job opportunities throughout the world, from Spain to South Korea, Thailand to Turkey; there are literally thousands of jobs abroad for certified TEFL / TESOL teachers.
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. The order of the readings etc…made it quite easy to follow.
I also found the multiple resources (book, web readings, additional readings, dvd’s, quicktime videos etc..) gave a thorough overview of each topic." - Gavin, South Africa
• Would you like to start a new career as an English language teacher? Or do you want to improve your career prospects in your current role?
• Situated in Braamfontein, a central suburb of Johannesburg, International House Johannesburg - Language Lab provides the Cambridge University-affiliated CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages) English teaching certificates to those who want to teach English as a foreign language.
• Recognised by EFL organisations worldwide, the CELTA certificate is the most highly respected of its kind in the world.
• It is an introductory teacher training course designed for candidates with little or no previous teaching experience. It is also suitable for teachers who have teaching experience, but who have had little or no formal teacher training.
• DELTA is a flexible modular qualification designed for experienced English language teachers to progress further in their careers. DELTA consists of three independent modules.
• Ideal for those wanting to update their teaching knowledge and improve their practice, DELTA can be taken at any stage in a teacher’s career.
"CELTA changed my life! I had taught language before but I always felt a bit unsure of what I was doing – not since CELTA!
The course was interesting, challenging, and the trainers were very experienced and professional.. I would recommend the course to anyone.. The world will be at your feet!"
Based on campus at the University of Cape Town in the heart of the city, UCT English Language Centre is an international English language school that provides a 120-hour TEFL English teacher training course to students from around the world.
The UCT Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) course will provide you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed as an English Language Teacher.
In choosing to learn to teach English at UCT, you will join a community of international students who, like you, have chosen to pursue academic study at Africa’s premier research, teaching and learning institution.
Durban Language Centre (DLC) provides English language teacher training in Durban city, in KwaZulu-Natal province on the east coast of South Africa. Part-time, 2-week and 4- week TEFL courses are available for adults (18+). We pride ourselves in using effective teaching techniques and maintaining high standards of professionalism.
Durban Language Centre caters for adults learning to teach English from South Africa and abroad. We offer top-quality classes and our teachers are all highly qualified, in particular they have a TEFL or Teaching English as a Foreign Language qualification, from one of the major international teacher training centres.
We are very proud to announce that in 2010 we were accredited by Cambridge University (United Kingdom) ESOL Examinations department, as an authhorised Cambridge University ESOL examinations centre.
Earn an internationally-recognized English teacher qualification in the heart of Johannesburg, South Africa! StudyCELTA is a world-renowned team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999.
At our Training Center in Johannesburg, we provide an intensive 4-week Cambridge CELTA Certificate program to students who are looking to pursue a career as an English teacher in South Africa, and abroad.
We have been at the cutting edge of course design in teacher training programs and, as a result, our teachers are well known for their creativity and professionalism. All Johannesburg teachers have the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) awarded by Cambridge University.
"I believe doing the CELTA has brought me to a higher pedestal in my life. I have learnt to teach English which is definitely my greatest achievement. I have also learnt to believe in myself which is a lesson for life."
- Audrey, CELTA Graduate
Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course:
- 4 week intensive full-time
- 120 study hours
- 2 hours teaching practice per day
- Available year round
CELTA Units of Learning:
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Language analysis and awareness
- Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
• Earn an internationally-accredited English teacher training qualification with English Plus Cape Town!
• Situated in the suburb of Claremont, 20 minutes south of Central Cape Town, we provide a range of 120-hour TESOL / TEFL teacher training courses accredited by INTESOL.
• Our TEFL / TESOL courses includes a module on teaching young learners, so you’ll be fully equipped with the skills that are in high demand by TESOL employers worldwide.
• The aim of the TEFL/ TESOL course is to thoroughly prepare you for teaching EFL in any overseas environment. You will be able to prepare lessons for all age groups and levels and feel confident when selecting materials and activities.
• In addition to our on-campus lessons, we also offer an online TESOL certificate course. English Plus Cape Town also provides English language lessons to students from around the world.
The Knowledge Workshop (TKW) is an international language and skills centre based in the vibey suburb of Observatory, Cape Town in South Africa. TKW was conceived by Marian James and Paul Salmon in 2006, fuelled by a passion for teaching and a shared social conscience. Approaching the industry from a new angle, we have developed courses, initiatives and more meaningful ways of conducting business.
We have been running a highly successful TEFL course which has now trained over 400 teachers. We offer independent advice on finding work as well as ongoing friendship and support.
We run Language Improvement, General and Business English Courses for foreigners, expatriates and local people. Training is tailored to individuals needs and our monitoring and feedback process guarantees fast results. Our rates are of the most reasonable in Cape Town!
We also run a superior tutoring service (up to grade 12) providing monitored, feedback-driven tuition by qualified, vibrant tutors. We liaise closely with the parent/guardian and subject teachers to ensure swift and effective progress.
StudyCELTA offers Cambridge University teacher training courses including CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses and DELTA (Diploma in English Teaching to Adults) courses in Cape Town, South Africa.
Our CELTA course is available all year round and is a full-time course (4 weeks). Our DELTA course is available once a year.
StudyCELTA is a young and dynamic team of professionals working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools in Australasia, South Africa, and Europe.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Cape Town and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees from outside Cape Town.
The Cape Town School of English is a Language school in Cape Town specialising in teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) since 1991. We offer an internationally recognised Certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) in Cape Town and other centres throughout South Africa. We have trained TEFL teachers on an ongoing basis for 16 years and are well established in the TEFL Training field. We require that all applicants have English first language proficiency and tertiary education or work experience. Accent and use of English is very important if you wish to compete in an International TEFL environment.
TEFL course designed to develop the skills required to be a TEFL teacher and to make you aware of your own language and the difficulty faced by those who seek to learn it. Educational, psychological and linguistic theory is reviewed where relevant but the focus is more practical than theoretical; after all, it is not the knowledge we are after but the skill. We are now offering a Distance Learning TEFL course with online support.