Study for a CELTA or DELTA qualification in the center of beautiful Barcelona, with CELTA courses offered year-round at our partner training schools - one in Urquinaona (next to Plaza Catalunya and Ramblas) and the other in Passeig de Gracia in central Barcelona. StudyCELTA offers an experienced team of professionals working in the career field of English language teaching since 1999 to guide you through your studies to become an English language teacher.
Barcelona's warm and mild climate means that its streets, squares and parks are full of people enjoying the outdoor atmosphere and hospitality that the city is so renowned for. Barcelona changes every season and, of course, during the summer you can enjoy the sunny weather, the sea, and magnificent sandy beaches.
There are many sightseeing places to visit near Barcelona and within easy reach. We highly recommend the sandy beaches and rocky coves of the Costa Brava, the Dali museum in Figueras, and the Monastery of Monserrat. During the winter months, there is skiing in the nearby Pyrenees mountains. A day trip can also be made to the impressive Montserrat Monastery and mountain.
Long-Established TEFL Schools in Barcelona:
• The Urquinaona teacher training centre in Barcelona is situated less than 5 minutes' walk from the famous Plaza Catalunya and Ramblas. Opened in 1974, and started with a four-week English teacher training preparatory course (the original model for the Cambridge CELTA). Today, the centre offers a range of teacher training courses in Barcelona, including the CELTA and Delta course modules.
• For over 20 years, the Passeig de Gracia teacher training centre in Barcelona has trained thousands of teachers who are now working all over the world. Although a large school, we maintain a highly personalised approach, and ensure that all of our students receive the best support possible from our experienced staff. Our tutors are very experienced and qualified to Cambridge Delta level, and are ready to support you throughout your course.
The schools' facilities include:
- Air-conditioned classrooms, all with natural light, around half with interactive whiteboards
- Internet access with PCs available for students to use (free of charge)
- WiFi access is also available if you have a suitably equipped laptop
- A library and study centre
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Areas where students can relax
• The training centres have an accommodation service which will book you a room for the duration of your CELTA or Delta course in Barcelona. This will be your own room in an apartment, sharing with the long-term tenant/s of the apartment (Spanish or English, a couple or a single person, with or without children). You share the kitchen and bathroom, and are responsible for providing (and cooking) your own meals.
• Generally, the apartments are within walking distance of the training centre, or a short Metro ride away. Contact us for details.
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.