StudyCELTA: CELTA & DELTA Courses Barcelona:
Study to become an English teacher in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe! StudyCELTA is a dynamic and determined team of experienced professionals working intensively in the career field of English language teaching since 1999. We offer CELTA certificate and Delta diploma course modules with our partner training schools in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• Having worked ourselves as language teachers and in management roles in language schools in Australasia and Europe, we fully understand the decision making process when choosing a quality TEFL course to become a certified English teacher.
• At StudyCELTA, we here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of the global locations where the CELTA and DELTA training programmes are offered, and of what English language teaching entails as a career choice.
English Teacher Training Courses in Barcelona:
- Cambridge University CELTA Certificate Course:
4-week, intensive full-time courses available all year round.
Part Time (4 months) courses also available.
The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field.
- Cambridge University Delta Course modules:
8-week intensive full-time courses are available twice a year.
The Cambridge Delta Course Modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
• Barcelona is situated on Spain's Mediterranean coast and is one of the most interesting, lively and modern cities in Europe. It is the capital of the province of Catalonia, and is the second largest city in Spain after Madrid.
• Barcelona's wonderful climate and location, together with all the other attractions it offers make it one of the best destinations both for tourists and students.
• The city offers a wide range of cultural attractions from the Picasso and Miro Museums to the Gaudí buildings, the cathedral, the Gothic Quarter etc. Not only does culture stand out in Barcelona but you will also find an exciting nightlife with bars and restaurants on every corner: the atmosphere is friendly, laid-back and stylish.
• Barcelona changes every season and, of course, during the summer you can enjoy the sunny weather, the sea and magnificent sandy beaches. Barcelona warm and mild climate means that its streets, squares and parks are full of people enjoying the outdoor atmosphere and hospitality that the city is so renowned for. During the winter months, there is skiing in the nearby Pyrenees mountains.
• Barcelona Airport is approximately 17km (10 miles) from the centre of the city, with flights to and from major Spanish and European cities, as well as destinations in the USA, Latin America and Asia.
• Barcelona is only a one-hour flight from Madrid, Valencia or Malaga. It is also served by excellent road and rail links.
• The Urquinaona teacher training centre in Barcelona is situated less than 5 minutes' walk from the famous Plaza Catalunya and Ramblas.
• Opened in 1974, and started with a four-week English teacher training preparatory course (the original model for the Cambridge CELTA). Today, the centre offers a range of teacher training courses in Barcelona, including the CELTA and Delta course modules.
• For over 20 years, the Passeig de Gracia teacher training school in central Barcelona has trained thousands of teachers who are now working all over the world. Although a large school, we maintain a highly personalised approach, and ensure that all of our students receive the best support possible from our experienced staff. Our tutors are very experienced and qualified to Cambridge Delta level, and are ready to support you throughout your course.
• The training centres have an accommodation service which will book you a room for the duration of your CELTA or Delta course in Barcelona. This will be your own room in an apartment, sharing with the long-term tenant/s of the apartment (Spanish or English, a couple or a single person, with or without children). You share the kitchen and bathroom, and are responsible for providing (and cooking) your own meals.
• Generally, the apartments are within walking distance of the training centre, or a short Metro ride away. Contact us for details.
"My tutors were always available and very helpful. The course has changed my life. Thanks to it I got a job teaching English as a second language. Thus, my future is now looking bright. I am very happy.
If you are interested in taking the course, do not hesitate any longer. The course is hard work but so rewarding. It really teaches you how to teach."
- Sonia from Spain
"I am a high school English teacher from Hong Kong. The CELTA course in Spain has given me valuable inspirations of ELT and sharpened my teaching techniques. Throughout the whole course, I have received really positive and constructive feedback from the tutors so that I have well reflected on my lesson preparation and implementation after five years of teaching.
I have gradually been adapting the methodologies learnt from the course to my teaching and I have been told by my students that they have had greater passion for English and a better environment for learning and using the language.
I am thankful that I chose the CELTA Centre in Barcelona - they gave me plenty of support during the course."
- Jasper from Hong Kong
Specific Contact Pages: - Delta Course
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.