EBC, one of the largest independent provider of accredited TEFL courses, offers a standard entry-level, accredited 4 week, intensive TEFL course that is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 4.
Our top-quality, accredited and externally moderated TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Madrid will qualify you to teach English as a foreign language and give you the hands on experience you need to get quality TESOL TEFL jobs throughout the world.
The 4 - week course comprises 150 hours with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
The TEFL course is written to English national curriculum standards, QCF level 4. The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) is the national credit transfer system for education qualification in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
To maintain a high level of quality and due diligence regarding quality control, EBC’s 4 week intensive TEFL course is also externally validated and moderated by the Academic Advisory Board (AAB), which is completely independent from EBC.
EBC is a specialist TESOL TEFL training organisation that runs the same course in all its locations worldwide, which include - Madrid, Spain; Chania, Greece (Crete); Buenos Aires, Argentina; Boracay, Philippines and Amman, Jordan.
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher training certificate course.
- The course comprises 150 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
- Concentrating on grammar, phonetics
- Learning theories and their practical application in the classroom
- ESP methodology and vocabulary.
-Teaching Practice: Supervised group teaching, peer group and individual teaching,
- Classroom management and lesson planning.
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL training organization that offers an internationally-accredited and recognized four-week TEFL / TESOL certification course in Barcelona, which is located in the Catalonia region on the east coast of Spain.
• It is close by car or rail from a number of other cities, including Madrid, which is only six hours away by car and Valencia, which is only four hours away. We also offer training in Madrid.
• Our TEFL training coure provides the skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporates a 20-hour practicum (teaching practice). We also offer a professional-level, highly-interactive 170-hour online TEFL teacher training & certification course.
• International TEFL Academy offer our four-week onsite TEFL / TESOL course in over 25 countries around the world. Additional TEFL course locations include: Madrid, Chicago, Boston & NYC, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam among others.
Student Review: “Just finished the TEFL. I can't believe how much I learned in 4 short weeks. The hands on nature of the course really prepared me for teaching... I would recommend this course to anyone for sure.” - On-site TEFL Student
• International TEFL Academy offers a four- week TEFL / TESOL certification course in the heart of Madrid, Spain that is accredited by IATQuO (The International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations).
• Our onsite TEFL courses are available in over 25 countries around the world. In addition, we also offer online ESL teacher training & certification.
• With a population of approximately 6 million, Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. Our TEFL certification course site in Madrid is centrally located on Calle de Montesa in the heart of the city.
• The campus is easily accessible by public transportation, and is within close proximity to a variety of Madrid landmarks.
Additional TEFL course locations include: Barcelona, Spain; New York, Boston & Chicago, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• On-site TEFL / TESOL Certificate course (4 week course): Includes a minimum of 6 hours of practicum (teaching practice / observation) to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
Chester School of English in Madrid, Spain provides a 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course. This course aims to help trainee teachers to learn the principles of effective teaching, to gain the practical skills you will need for teaching English to adult learners and to get valuable hands-on teaching experience.
The CELTA certificate is a highly-recognised and renowned teaching certificate. You do not need any specific qualifications if you are a native English speaker, although you will need to have a standard of education which would allow entry to Higher Education in the UK or home country. You can also complete the course if you are not a native English speaker but you will need a level of English which will allow you to follow the course, as well as complete the course work.
Our training team is experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and excellent at getting the best from trainees during what is a demanding TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course. Our head trainer has more than 20 years experience in delivering CELTA courses.
With locations in both Barcelona and Madrid, Oxbridge offers an intensive TEFL training course in both cities with 20+ hours real teaching practice, as well as providing English language courses to more than 800 students & 150 clients. Employment opportunities are sometimes available for some of our best TEFL students.
The Oxbridge TEFL course exceeds all internationally accepted standards for ESL teacher training. The course has been designed with the knowledge and expertise of experienced professionals with extensive teaching practice, teacher training experience and preparation in applied linguistics.
The Oxbridge TEFL course is comprehensive and includes an outline of all the different language teaching methods. It reflects the kind of teaching we will encourage you to do with your students in the classroom. You will be exposed to different lecturers, teaching styles and students, and guided by a system that uses a modern and unique approach to English teaching.
All applicants for the TEFL course need to pass through the interview process and can then be offered sponsorship. We also offer foreign language experience, job guidance and advice about developing a career as a teacher.
Intensive TEFL training course in Barcelona or Madrid:
- The programme is a 4-week intensive TEFL course, 120 hours, which includes 20+ hours of teaching practice.
- The focus is on practical teaching components with observed and guided teaching practice.
- We will provide you with exposure to all possible levels (beginners to advanced), a range of ages, different group sizes (from one-to-one teaching up to groups of 8 students) and various groups with specific purposes.
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
8.International TEFL and TESOL Training, Barcelona
Courses / Programs
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization dedicated to raising standards of teaching and professionalism in EFL (English as a Foreign Language). In conjunction with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in over 30 locations worldwide, including in Barcelona on the Mediterranean coast of Spain.
Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain after Madrid and the capital of the region of Catalonia. It is approximately 500km (only 1 hour flight) from Madrid. Barcelona is served by Barcelona Airport, about 17 km from the centre of Barcelona. The TEFL International school is situated in new offices in the heart of Barcelona. There are 3 metro lines close by and regular buses and night buses run along the Paseo de San Juan.
The TEFL certificate you earn on completion will enable you to work as an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in Spain or around the world. In addition, we offer a combined TEFL course which allows you to combine online TEFL training with practical classroom teaching experience.
Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge. You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL (b) Teaching Business English (c) Teaching English to Young Learners
Conveniently located just 10 minutes north of Madrid's vibrant city center, TEFL Madrid Academy provides a globally-recognized, 5-week TEFL English teacher training certificate course.
A globally recognized certification from our TEFL school can be your ticket to an exciting and rewarding overseas experience by providing you with the ability to work in thousands of schools, businesses, and language academies around the world.
A typical five-week onsite course features a combination of academic instruction, role playing and hands-on teaching with students.
TEFL Madrid Academy’s course provides a fantastic opportunity to earn your TEFL certification in a great foreign country. and keep up to date on Madrid’s local job market.
TEFL Madrid Academy offers the opportunity for fluent English speakers from all over the world to come and teach English in Spain’s incredible capital.
We are an institution where guided, practical teaching experience is our key focus and ensuring you are provided with all the opportunities and support you need.
TEFL Madrid Academy is a well equipped training center that is committed to the highest professional standards. We don’t simply offer an internationally recognised TEFL certification to our students but we also prepare them for a fulfilling career teaching English.
TtMadrid was started by a team of experienced TEFL teachers and TEFL trainers with more than 10 years experience in the field. We are dedicated to providing quality teacher training, ensuring our trainees have full support and guidance both during and after the course.
We have used our experience as TEFL teachers to put together a focused and structured programme for our trainees. Our primary focus for the training plan is to give teacher trainees an edge when it comes to seeking employment and feeling at ease in the workplace. Working overseas and teaching English can be both challenging and rewarding.
We give our trainees all the tools they need to become successful TEFL teachers. We guarantee interviews with the largest teaching agencies in Madrid and offer full post course job support and professional development.
We are located in the centre of Madrid in the swanky neighborhood of Salamanca.
TtMadrid offers a 4 week Intensive TEFL Certificate Course accredited by IATQuO, which means that you are assured of our standards and quality. You receive a minimum of 6 hours real teaching practice which is observed by one of our experienced teachers.
Our course is modern and includes teaching business English and telephone teaching which reflects the current market.