• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers aBritish Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
2.International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students living in Barcelona, Madrid, Spain, France, the UK, USA, Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, & more.
Canterbury Consulting Spain will be offering a special summer TEFL course which is four weeks in duration and will begin on 30th May 2011. The course will be taught in Weeks 1 and 2 in our installations in Madrid and in Weeks 3 and 4 in our installations in the beautiful foothills of the “Picos de Europa” mountains in the province of León.
Our summer TEFL course will cover all the aspects of our regular international certification course, but will also include special instruction for teaching children and adolescents in summer and day camps and for teaching business professionals in a weekend retreat setting.
Our graduates will be working during the summer in camps ranging from onsite summer camps throughout Spain and day camps in Madrid, to teaching regular classes to business professionals and individuals in Madrid.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
International House Madrid (IH Madrid) in Spain offers a range of TEFL / TESOL teacher training qualifications for students from all over the world. We offer a Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course, a Cambridge DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) course and a Young Learner Certificate course for students who wish to teach English as a second language to children and teenagers. IH Madrid has over 20 years of experience in ESL teacher training.
The CELTA course is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. Success in the Certificate has enabled many candidates to obtain their first teaching position: the course is highly regarded by employers as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
Cambridge ESOL has introduced a revised DELTA syllabus comprising three modules; Module One focuses on the background to teaching and learning; Module Two focuses on developing professional practice; Module Three focuses on a specialist option (e.g. Young Learners, ESP, 1-1).
6.CELTA at The Institute of Modern Languages, Granada
Courses / Programs
Located in Granada, a city in south-central Spain just 90 minutes north-east of Malaga, CELTA Granada is a dynamic teacher training centre that provides the CELTA Course (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) to students from all over the world who are interested in teaching English as a Second Language.
The CELTA Certification is a 4-week intensive course which covers the essential principles of teaching English. It is aimed at candidates with little or no experience in teaching, and it introduces ideas and information which are essential in starting to teach.
The CELTA is accredited at Level 5 of the Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and is also an international qualification, highly valued and renowned throughout the world.
Student accommodation is an integral part of your stay with us in Granada. Whatever your budget, age or lifestyle we can ensure that your housing needs will be fulfilled by our team. Our courses take place at the Institute of Modern Languages (IML) in the heart of Granada - a traditional, friendly, well established language school which has taught countless students for over half a century.
Accredited CELTA English Language Teacher Training:
- 4-week intensive course
- Learn the essentials of teaching English
- Hands-on teaching practice
- No experience needed
- 2 more start dates in 2015
- Internationally-recognized qualification
- Accredited at Level 5 (Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales & Northern Ireland)
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
Combine English language teaching with travel by earning the CELTA qualification with StudyCELTA in Palma de Mallorca in Spain!
We offer a full-time, 4-week CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) which is the most widely-recognised initial qualification in teaching English as a foreign or second language.
Designed for native and non-native speakers of English with a high level of English proficiency, who have little or no experience of teaching, the CELTA course is the minimum qualification required to work at a British Council-accredited school in the UK, and in most established language schools in Spain and worldwide.
Palma de Mallorca is the capital city of the autonomous community of the Balearic Islands in Spain. The StudyCELTA teacher training centre is conveniently situated just off the prestigious Passeig Mallorca avenue and a couple of minutes' walk from the old city.
StudyCELTA offers CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults), Teaching Young Learners courses and Delta course modules in Seville, Spain. Seville is the capital of the Andalusia region in the South of Spain and is only an hour's flight from Barcelona and Madrid.
The training centre in Seville is part of a lively modern language school with an international atmosphere, with two centres in the heart of Seville, offering a wide variety of general language and teacher training courses for English and Spanish teachers.
The teacher training centre was approved by the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) as a centre for Cambridge courses in 1998.
The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field.
The Cambridge Delta course is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Founded in 1972, International House Barcelona is one of Europe's leading language and teacher training schools. We offer a range of TEFL / TESOL certification courses including the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) course, Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA) course, Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners course as well as online TEFL courses.
The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field. This course can be taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
The Cambridge Diploma (DELTA) is the most prestigious and widely recognised British qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English either in the UK or abroad.
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Cambridge Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA)
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners
- CELT YL Extension Course
- Teaching Very Young Learners
- Online TEFL courses