EBC, one of the largest independent provider of accredited TEFL courses, offers a standard entry-level, accredited 4 week, intensive TEFL course that is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 4.
Our top-quality, accredited and externally moderated TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Madrid will qualify you to teach English as a foreign language and give you the hands on experience you need to get quality TESOL TEFL jobs throughout the world.
The 4 - week course comprises 150 hours with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
The TEFL course is written to English national curriculum standards, QCF level 4. The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) is the national credit transfer system for education qualification in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
To maintain a high level of quality and due diligence regarding quality control, EBC’s 4 week intensive TEFL course is also externally validated and moderated by the Academic Advisory Board (AAB), which is completely independent from EBC.
EBC is a specialist TESOL TEFL training organisation that runs the same course in all its locations worldwide, which include - Madrid, Spain; Chania, Greece (Crete); Buenos Aires, Argentina; Boracay, Philippines and Amman, Jordan.
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher training certificate course.
- The course comprises 150 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
- Concentrating on grammar, phonetics
- Learning theories and their practical application in the classroom
- ESP methodology and vocabulary.
-Teaching Practice: Supervised group teaching, peer group and individual teaching,
- Classroom management and lesson planning.
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL training organization that offers an internationally-accredited and recognized four-week TEFL / TESOL certification course in Barcelona, which is located in the Catalonia region on the east coast of Spain.
• It is close by car or rail from a number of other cities, including Madrid, which is only six hours away by car and Valencia, which is only four hours away. We also offer training in Madrid.
• Our TEFL training coure provides the skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporates a 20-hour practicum (teaching practice). We also offer a professional-level, highly-interactive 170-hour online TEFL teacher training & certification course.
• International TEFL Academy offer our four-week onsite TEFL / TESOL course in over 25 countries around the world. Additional TEFL course locations include: Madrid, Chicago, Boston & NYC, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam among others.
Student Review: “Just finished the TEFL. I can't believe how much I learned in 4 short weeks. The hands on nature of the course really prepared me for teaching... I would recommend this course to anyone for sure.” - On-site TEFL Student
• International TEFL Academy offers a four- week TEFL / TESOL certification course in the heart of Madrid, Spain that is accredited by IATQuO (The International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations).
• Our onsite TEFL courses are available in over 25 countries around the world. In addition, we also offer online ESL teacher training & certification.
• With a population of approximately 6 million, Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. Our TEFL certification course site in Madrid is centrally located on Calle de Montesa in the heart of the city.
• The campus is easily accessible by public transportation, and is within close proximity to a variety of Madrid landmarks.
Additional TEFL course locations include: Barcelona, Spain; New York, Boston & Chicago, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• On-site TEFL / TESOL Certificate course (4 week course): Includes a minimum of 6 hours of practicum (teaching practice / observation) to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a 4-week internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in Malaga, set on a hill overlooking the beaches of the famous Costa del Sol.
The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom with English learners of all levels. We use a highly mentored, small group approach which ensures maximum participative learning.
Our TEFL course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
With locations in both Barcelona and Madrid, Oxbridge offers an intensive TEFL training course in both cities with 20+ hours real teaching practice, as well as providing English language courses to more than 800 students & 150 clients. Employment opportunities are sometimes available for some of our best TEFL students.
The Oxbridge TEFL course exceeds all internationally accepted standards for ESL teacher training. The course has been designed with the knowledge and expertise of experienced professionals with extensive teaching practice, teacher training experience and preparation in applied linguistics.
The Oxbridge TEFL course is comprehensive and includes an outline of all the different language teaching methods. It reflects the kind of teaching we will encourage you to do with your students in the classroom. You will be exposed to different lecturers, teaching styles and students, and guided by a system that uses a modern and unique approach to English teaching.
All applicants for the TEFL course need to pass through the interview process and can then be offered sponsorship. We also offer foreign language experience, job guidance and advice about developing a career as a teacher.
Intensive TEFL training course in Barcelona or Madrid:
- The programme is a 4-week intensive TEFL course, 120 hours, which includes 20+ hours of teaching practice.
- The focus is on practical teaching components with observed and guided teaching practice.
- We will provide you with exposure to all possible levels (beginners to advanced), a range of ages, different group sizes (from one-to-one teaching up to groups of 8 students) and various groups with specific purposes.
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
INTESOL Spain offers you the opportunity to train to be a teacher whilst experiencing life in the fabulous city of Barcelona, Spain. INTESOL in Barcelona, offers a 150+ hour, 4 week residential course leading to the internationally recognised Certificate of Educational Studies in TESOL accredited by The College of Teachers. Our certificate, with a high quality academic content which is not only respected by employers, also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your English teaching. All our trainers are Diploma / MA TEFL qualified and have minimum 9 years teaching & 5 yrs teacher-training experience.
9.CELTA at The Institute of Modern Languages, Granada
Courses / Programs
Located in Granada, a city in south-central Spain just 90 minutes north-east of Malaga, CELTA Granada is a dynamic teacher training centre that provides the CELTA Course (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) to students from all over the world who are interested in teaching English as a Second Language.
The CELTA Certification is a 4-week intensive course which covers the essential principles of teaching English. It is aimed at candidates with little or no experience in teaching, and it introduces ideas and information which are essential in starting to teach.
The CELTA is accredited at Level 5 of the Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and is also an international qualification, highly valued and renowned throughout the world.
Student accommodation is an integral part of your stay with us in Granada. Whatever your budget, age or lifestyle we can ensure that your housing needs will be fulfilled by our team. Our courses take place at the Institute of Modern Languages (IML) in the heart of Granada - a traditional, friendly, well established language school which has taught countless students for over half a century.
Accredited CELTA English Language Teacher Training:
- 4-week intensive course
- Learn the essentials of teaching English
- Hands-on teaching practice
- No experience needed
- 2 more start dates in 2015
- Internationally-recognized qualification
- Accredited at Level 5 (Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales & Northern Ireland)
10.INTESOL International TESOL Training, Barcelona
Courses / Programs
INTESOL International TESOL Training offers accredited TESOL/TEFL training in Barcelona, Spain. Since 1993, we have been dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in ESL teacher training programs. We run the INTESOL Certificate in TESOL in Leeds, Nantwich (Cheshire), London and Great Yarmouth. Other international locations include the USA, Costa Rica, Peru, Mexico, Italy, Czech Republic.
We are ranked amongst the top TEFL course providers for the quality of our teaching so, whatever your reason for studying, you'll find yourself in expert hands. With INTESOL you have the option to gain your accredited TEFL certificate via the traditional Onsite Intensive Approach, or by flexible online/distance learning. The INTESOL Certificate in TESOL is accredited as being at NQF Level 4 by OCNW, a National Awarding Body, making the INTESOL Cert TESOL equivalent to the CELTA and Trinity TESOL.