• International TEFL Academy offers a four- week TEFL / TESOL certification course in the heart of Madrid, Spain that is accredited by IATQuO (The International Accreditation of TESOL Qualifying Organisations).
• Our onsite TEFL courses are available in over 25 countries around the world. In addition, we also offer online ESL teacher training & certification.
• With a population of approximately 6 million, Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. Our TEFL certification course site in Madrid is centrally located on Calle de Montesa in the heart of the city.
• The campus is easily accessible by public transportation, and is within close proximity to a variety of Madrid landmarks.
Additional TEFL course locations include: Barcelona, Spain; New York, Boston & Chicago, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• On-site TEFL / TESOL Certificate course (4 week course): Includes a minimum of 6 hours of practicum (teaching practice / observation) to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL training organization that offers an internationally-accredited and recognized four-week TEFL / TESOL certification course in Barcelona, which is located in the Catalonia region on the east coast of Spain.
• It is close by car or rail from a number of other cities, including Madrid, which is only six hours away by car and Valencia, which is only four hours away. We also offer training in Madrid.
• Our TEFL training coure provides the skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporates a 20-hour practicum (teaching practice). We also offer a professional-level, highly-interactive 170-hour online TEFL teacher training & certification course.
• International TEFL Academy offer our four-week onsite TEFL / TESOL course in over 25 countries around the world. Additional TEFL course locations include: Madrid, Chicago, Boston & NYC, USA; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Cambodia; Cyprus; Hungary; Greece; Italy; Mexico; Peru; Russia; Turkey, Thailand, and Vietnam among others.
Student Review: “Just finished the TEFL. I can't believe how much I learned in 4 short weeks. The hands on nature of the course really prepared me for teaching... I would recommend this course to anyone for sure.” - On-site TEFL Student
EBC, one of the largest independent provider of accredited TEFL courses, offers a standard entry-level, accredited 4 week, intensive TEFL course that is written to English national curriculum standards QCF level 4.
Our top-quality, accredited and externally moderated TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Madrid will qualify you to teach English as a foreign language and give you the hands on experience you need to get quality TESOL TEFL jobs throughout the world.
The 4 - week course comprises 150 hours with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
The TEFL course is written to English national curriculum standards, QCF level 4. The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) is the national credit transfer system for education qualification in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
To maintain a high level of quality and due diligence regarding quality control, EBC’s 4 week intensive TEFL course is also externally validated and moderated by the Academic Advisory Board (AAB), which is completely independent from EBC.
EBC is a specialist TESOL TEFL training organisation that runs the same course in all its locations worldwide, which include - Madrid, Spain; Chania, Greece (Crete); Buenos Aires, Argentina; Boracay, Philippines and Amman, Jordan.
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher training certificate course.
- The course comprises 150 hours, with a significant part spent on supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
- Concentrating on grammar, phonetics
- Learning theories and their practical application in the classroom
- ESP methodology and vocabulary.
-Teaching Practice: Supervised group teaching, peer group and individual teaching,
- Classroom management and lesson planning.
• Begin or enhance your English teacher career training in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in Europe!
• StudyCELTA offers CELTA certificate and DELTA diploma level English language teacher training courses in Barcelona, Spain.
• There are two convenient campuses in central Barcelona - in Urquinaona and in Passeig de Gracia.
• The CELTA course in Barcelona is the original "TEFL" course, and provides initial training for English language teachers. It is intended for those without previous teaching experience in this field.
• The Cambridge Delta course modules that we offer in Barcelona is the most prestigious and widely recognised qualification in English Language Teaching. It is intended for candidates who have substantial experience of teaching English.
Student Review: "I was working as an elementary school teacher in a New York City suburb. I wanted a change, to travel, to learn Spanish and to learn more about English as a language, too. I really enjoyed the CELTA course in Barcelona, particularly the parts which involved looking at language, and it was especially useful to me to consider how to present it to adults. Like most teachers, I now find myself with classes of both teenagers and adults."
- Carolyn, USA
CELTA Courses Barcelona, Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults with Cambridge School. The CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults) is an initial qualification for people who want to become teachers of English as a Foreign Language (EFL). It is awarded by the University of Cambridge (ESOL Examinations) and is aimed at people with little or no experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language. It is usually done intensively over four or five weeks.
6.StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
Courses / Programs
Earn an internationally-recognised English teacher qualification while experiencing life in the beautiful Canary Islands!
Conveniently located in the centre of Las Palmas which is the capital of Gran Canaria, the StudyCELTA teacher training centre provides a full-time, 4-week CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) which is available throughout the year to students from around the world.
Designed for people with little or no previous teaching experience, CELTA is the most frequently sought after qualification for TEFL jobs worldwide. The fact that it is awarded by Cambridge English Language Assessment (part of the world-famous University of Cambridge), means that you can rely on its quality and recognition.
StudyCELTA tutors are highly-qualified and professional trainers, with extensive experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) to students of all levels and in a variety of contexts. Incorporating teaching practice into the comprehensive curriculum, the CELTA course will open up a whole world of exciting teaching opportunities.
FYNE Formación is a language school situated in the centre of Madrid, and offers a 4 week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programme. Spain. FYNE Formación are Institutional Members of the College of Teachers. Since our teaching academy was founded in 1987, we have provided language courses to both corporate and private clients. In an effort to improve the quality of our English language programmes and, at the same time, our own teaching staff, a training programme for the effective teaching of English was put in place.
This training programme acted as a guideline for teachers (both new and old) in how to teach English conscientiously and effectively. Out of this programme our specialised, intensive, 4 week TEFL course was born.
8.Granada Language School - TEFL Course in Granada
Courses / Programs
Take a 4-week TEFL teacher training course with Granada Language School, and start your new life teaching English in Spain or anywhere around the world.
Based in the heart of the southern Spanish city of Granada, our course is accredited by TQUK which means you can be sure of its quality.
In just 4 weeks, you can train to teach English as a foreign language and live in work in Spain, Latin America, or around the world.
All over Spain, fluent English speakers work as English teachers. You can find work in academies and schools; at universities and companies; you can even set yourself up as a private tutor and teach at your students’ homes or even from your own.
- 120 hour course timetable
- Minimum of 6 hours observed teaching practice
- Accredited by TQUK
- Meets the requirements of Internationally-recognised TEFL programmes
- Dedicated Employment Service helps you find the job you want
- Pre-course tasks prepare you for the course
- Teaching Business English Course (Online/Face2Face Short Course)
INTESOL Spain offers you the opportunity to train to be a teacher whilst experiencing life in the fabulous city of Barcelona, Spain. INTESOL in Barcelona, offers a 150+ hour, 4 week residential course leading to the internationally recognised Certificate of Educational Studies in TESOL accredited by The College of Teachers. Our certificate, with a high quality academic content which is not only respected by employers, also provides the perfect platform from which to begin your English teaching. All our trainers are Diploma / MA TEFL qualified and have minimum 9 years teaching & 5 yrs teacher-training experience.
10.Canterbury English International TEFL Certificate
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of the Spanish Capital, Canterbury's TEFL Course is the easiest, most affordable and exciting way to live and work abroad in Madrid, Spain. We offer competitive prices, monthly Canterbury Club social activities, and a guaranteed job after completion of your Certificate.
We are one of the only TEFL schools in Spain that guarantees you a job upon completion of the course! How? Because we hire you in our sister English Academy!