Instituto Hemingway, Bilbao:
Are you searching for a fun and educational package deal in Spain? Accredited by the Cervantes Institute, Instituto Hemingway is a middle-sized private school located in the city center of Bilbao, 396 km / 246 miles north of Madrid and 612km / 380 miles north-west of Barcelona. We provide a range of programs including Spanish courses, Business Spanish, internship programs, adventure tours, a combined Spanish course in Bilbao, Granada, Barcelona and Valencia and more. We are not only a "Spanish School", we are an "Institute for Languages and Cross-Cultural Training".Email: Contact us belowAll-Inclusive Package Deals:
Enjoy your Spanish language lessons with one of our attractive all inclusive offers, tours, holiday, vacation deals.
- A wine tasting course: Enjoy some of the best Spanish wine, get to know their secrets, varieties of grapes, appellation of origin.
- Dance courses: Salsa, flamenco, tango, rumbas, two-step.
- A cooking course: The best recipes of Spanish cuisine. Flexible times.
- A windsurfing course: Learn while you enjoy our beaches.
- Adventure Sports: Climb down canyons, go mountain biking, trail walking, kayaking, paragliding, archery, rock climbing.
- Horseback riding: Ride horseback in unforgettable scenery.
Our combined Spanish course in Bilbao, Granada, Barcelona and Valencia is an offer specially designed for you to enjoy and get to know both cities while you learn Spanish. You can be assured of receiving the same outstanding quality teaching, prices and conditions.
One of the major advantages of this program is that the student becomes more familiar with Spain's different cities and cultures thus developing a multi-faceted perspective of the Spanish way of life without changing the methodology and saving paperwork as all Schools belong to the same system.