Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris:
Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture offers customized drawing and painting classes & team-building activity workshops in Paris for adults, professionals, corporate teams, art students and children at beginner to advanced levels. Taught in English and French, I provide short, intensive, scheduled art classes and workshops in my comfortable studio in central Paris and/or outdoors when suitable. I also create customized pieces for special events. Contact me below to discuss a class or activity specific to your needs.Email: Contact us below
The studio is located in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, on the Left Bank (South Side) of the River Seine; near the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, and the Pont Alexandre III bridge, and conveniently close to metro stations Ecole Militaire and La Tour-Maubourg (Metro Line 8).
Corporate Workshops / Team-Building Activities / Customized Requests:
Designed according to your company’s ne
eds for the Team Building session, organize a “sketchbook” workshop for your company, and stimulate the group's creativity, while offering a new eye on the company.
The classes are usually a lot of fun. The team members feel that they can trust their eye, see things in a new way, become even more creative through achieving drawings. A new experience for most of them, sketching will make their day in Paris special!
Workshops have proven that in a few hours, anyone can produce creative drawings, even without having ever practiced before. In the form of quick sketching and following the trend of the "report-sketchbook", drawing becomes a collective activity.
Your group shares the objective of producing a documentary together, about a day at work, a department activity, a project under development, etc.
Our Team Building Workshops include the following elements:
• Diversity: the drawings show diverse approaches of a subject;
• Dynamism: succession of different exercises, to maintain attention and create a good workshop rhythm;
• Fun and Enthusiasm: confidence replaces the early apprehensions.
Possible example extensions to the workshops include:
• Exhibiting the drawings made by the teams
• Publishing the drawings in an internal newspaper, a PR document, a greeting card, a website/ intranet, etc.
• Organizing a 2-day workshop in a French city or other European country
• A workshop about a key company theme (for example, your website, competence, new product fabrication and launching, project development), etc.
Examples of corporate work I have been requested to either teach or to draw:
• Teaching classes, groups of friends, company teams: In a short time, participants learn how to sketch what they see, studying basics such as perspective, composition, use of shading and values.
• Teaching the Louvre staff members, how to sketch their workplace (the Louvre Museum), its works of art, etc.
• Illustrating a corporate magazine, with drawings made on location (ex: train stations for French magazine La Vie du Rail).
• Drawing people and cocktail scenes during a cocktail organized for the departure of the CEO. The sketchbook was presented at the end of the event.
• Drawing for visitors at a public relation event. Visitors would tell me about a scene they had in mind, that I would sketch in a sketchpad that was offered to them.