Contact Page - English Immersion Program in Houston for Kids
Crossing Borders International Preschool, Houston:
Immerse your son, daughter, or loved one in the English language, and equip them with essential skills that they need from today! Situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders International Preschool is an intensive language immersion preschool for children of ages 18 months to 5 years. We offer fun and interactive English immersion programs for children ages 2-5. We also provide year-round English classes & immersion programs for preschoolers and kids in Katy and The Woodlands - in the Greater Houston area. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).English Immersion for Toddlers (ages 18 months - 2 years)
• In our toddlers section, we educate, care for, and nurture your child, all while teaching them English through fun interaction.
• During morning lessons, teachers speak completely in the English language, going over colors, numbers, the alphabet, the weather, days of the week, months of the year, etc.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future.
Preschool English Immersion (for kids ages 2-3)
• For our youngest preschool students, we make our environment very warm, safe, and nurturing.
• They are immersed in English through play, songs, individual and group interactions, and age-appropriate activities that capture and hold their attention.
Pre-Kindergarten English Immersion (for kids ages 4-5)
• Through our language immersion program, Pre-K students learn in a social and academic environment that helps them to become fluent multilingual speakers.
• Our language immersion curriculum focuses on math, science, reading and writing skills, as well as social interaction.
Crossing Borders International Preschool also provides immersion programs in Spanish, French, and Mandarin Chinese. Contact us below for more information.
• “We absolutely love Ms Lily! She has really helped Brogan break out of his shell. When he started with her, he was barely talking and would sit and listen, but now he's quite the chatter box. He loves to count and sing his ABCs and show me everything he's learned at school.”
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-10-20 were from:
Houston TX , Copperfield area;
Mexico City, Mexico;
Houston, TX (Montrose);
Houston / TX / Willowbridge (near Jersey Village);
Houston/ TX / energy corridor;