International art schools in Germany: Berlin art school, painting courses/ study art at undergraduate level, postgraduate courses, contemporary art programs for international students/ Americans in Europe. Kunstschule in Berlin, Kunstkurse in Deutschland..
KUNSTGUT School of Contemporary Art: The KUNSTGUT school of contemporary art is in the middle of the alternative art center in Berlin. Living in the diversified neighborhood of Kreuzberg are a lot of creative people from around the world. The studio is a big loft with huge windows and the residents of the neighborhood are nearly all artists. In Berlin you have a very late night life, so it is no problem to drink a beer at 2am in the morning.
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
Möchten Sie professionelle traditionelle Thai Yoga Massage lernen und gleichzeitig ein international anerkanntes Zertifikat bekommen?
Nehmen Sie an einem Thai-Yoga-Massage Kurs bei ITM Thai Hand Berlin teil! In günstiger Lage im Stadtteil Prenzlauer Berg gelegen, sind wir eine international akkreditierte & anerkannte Thai-Massage Schule.
Wir bieten eine breite Palette von professionellen Zertifizierungskursen in der alten Kunst der Thai Massage & Spa-Kurse (auch Reflexzonenmassage und Öl-Massage-Aromatherapie) für deutsche Studenten & internationale Studenten aus der ganzen Welt.
Unser Angebote gilt ganzjährig, auch im Sommer. Alle Kurse finden (je nach Gruppe) auf Deutsch, Englisch oder Spanisch statt.
ITM Thai Hand Berlin ist eine der wenigen Schulen in Deutschland die eine mehrsprachige Ausbildung in Thai-Yoga-Massage bietet und eine von nur zwei in Europa, die die vollständige Zertifizierung anbieten.
Alle unsere StudentInnen erhalten ein Zertifikat mit internationaler Annerkenung.
Unsere Schule legt sehr großen Wert auf die Praxis beim Erlernen der Thai-Massage, daher können unsere StudentInnen die Kurse ohne zusätzliche Kosten beliebig oft wiederholen. Darüber hinaus können unsere TeilnehmerInnen die praktische Prüfung dann ablegen, wenn sie sich dazu bereit fühlen.
Unsere Schule ist ein Franchise-Unternehmen der ITM Chiang Mai, einer der qualifiziertesten traditionellen Schulen in Thai-Massage Körpertherapie in Thailand. Unsere Schule hat einen weiteren Standort in Amsterdam.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
At the International Music College Freiburg in Freiburg, on the edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany we offer a three year program for aspiring jazz, rock, and funk musicians. Students recieve instruction from professional musicians and are required to play in a different band with other students every semester. In addition to their music lessons and rehearsals, students are also required to take courses in subjects like Stage Presence, Music Business, Arrangement etc. In their final year students are required to choose from one of three options, Performance, Music Education, or Songwriting/Producing as the focal point of their studies.
Our college offers a unique opportunity to recieve contemporary music instruction. Styles of music available for study range from jazz to rock to pop to funk. We are the only partner-school to the Berklee College of Music in the German speaking world. Training at the International Music College Freiburg (IMCF) is geared toward giving young musicians a good start in preparing for a career. A modern, practically-oriented and optimal curriculum, developed since the school’s founding in 1984, guarantees the basis for long-term success.
Three Year Music Programs ranging from jazz to rock to pop to funk; Music Lessons; Band rehearsal; Music Education; Composition; Music Business; Body Percussion & Rhythm; History of Popular Music; Practical Harmony and Ear Training; Arrangement; Practical Vocal Techniques; Music Transcription; Performance Ear Training; Recording and Sequencing with Logic and Cubase.
The design akademie berlin is an officially recognised private academy for Marketing & Communication professions. The 4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design ends with the qualification Diploma Communication Designer and starts each year on 1st April or 1st October. This is a full-time course. In the 5th semester the students must complete an organised six-month period of practical training. Entrance requirement is a dossier of approx. 15- 20 works of art. Your creative abilities and conceptual thinking is demanded in various projects (e.g. drawings, photos, objects, typographical drafts, calligraphy).
4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design with Basic Studies (1st -3rd Semester) & Advanced Studies (4th- 8th Semester) in Photography, Computer Graphics/DTP, Design, Multi-media, Web-Design, Audio-visual media Film, broadcasting, and TV, English, Marketing, Project Management & much more...
Founded in 2006, the BTK University of Applied Science is a private design academy, conveniently located close to Potsdamer Platz in the vibrant heart of Berlin. Dedicated to training the leading creative minds of tomorrow, BTK offers five state-approved bachelor’s degree programs and one master’s degree program that are adapted to the demands of today’s creative and media industries.
The Master of Design / Media Spaces is a project-based program designed for applicants who have already completed a higher education degree in a design or media related field. The concept of this program is especially aimed at applicants with different creative abilities and backgrounds - communication and media designers as well as architects, computer scientists, set designers, design managers or media theorists are all equally welcome.
This master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ finds its home somewhere between the expansion of existing physical spaces and the new concept of abstract spatial experiences. The concept behind the program is particularly focused on the interdisciplinary approach and knowingly appeals to applicants who possess diverse skills and come from varying design-related backgrounds.
- Master of Design / Media Spaces Degree Program (18 months)
The three-semester master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ consists of two intensive projects that take place during the first and second semesters, as well as courses chosen from a catalog of mandatory electives. The thesis project in the third semester includes an individual creative project and an academic dissertation.