Design colleges & art schools in Germany: Design university courses in Berlin that teach in English. Study abroad graduate programs, graphic design, fashion, interior design, film, music production schools, massage therapy programs in Europe, UK, London, Paris, Italy. Kunstakademien in Deutschland, Deutsche Kunsthochschulen in Berlin..
Located in the diverse neighborhood of Kreuzberg in Berlin, Germany, KUNSTGUT School of Contemporary Art is one of the best international art schools. KUNSTGUT welcomes highly motivated and talented students. The courses offered are geared towards individuals at different levels of artistic experience, from undergraduate to postgraduate.
By virtue of its small size, Kunsgut provides a supportive, and close-knit community of young artists. Its intimate atmosphere allows students and professors to develop close relationships. It’s small size also provides students with the opportunity of getting in depth feedback form their peers and professors.
KUNSTGUT is designed to inspire and motivate students to be creative by providing the combination of strong traditional and experimental openness. We provide our students with freedom, concentration, and expertise. Our students study art history, as well as contemporary art, where they explore questions and problems regarding the creative process of making art. This unique system is key in KUNSTGUT’s philosophy of teaching. It defines the essential connecting points between the relationships of historical, and contemporary art.
The design akademie berlin is an officially recognised private academy for Marketing & Communication professions. The 4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design ends with the qualification Diploma Communication Designer and starts each year on 1st April or 1st October. This is a full-time course. In the 5th semester the students must complete an organised six-month period of practical training. Entrance requirement is a dossier of approx. 15- 20 works of art. Your creative abilities and conceptual thinking is demanded in various projects (e.g. drawings, photos, objects, typographical drafts, calligraphy).
4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design with Basic Studies (1st -3rd Semester) & Advanced Studies (4th- 8th Semester) in Photography, Computer Graphics/DTP, Design, Multi-media, Web-Design, Audio-visual media Film, broadcasting, and TV, English, Marketing, Project Management & much more...
3.ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
4.London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Germany & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in the Friedrichshain area of Berlin, ESDIP Berlin is an international art institute. Since 2012, we have been offering creative courses and art workshops to students from Germany and around the world.
Over the last 30 years, ESDIP grew to become one of the most prestigious art institutes in Europe, and has produced thousands of illustrators and graphic artists.
At the International Music College Freiburg in Freiburg, on the edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany we offer a three year program for aspiring jazz, rock, and funk musicians. Students recieve instruction from professional musicians and are required to play in a different band with other students every semester. In addition to their music lessons and rehearsals, students are also required to take courses in subjects like Stage Presence, Music Business, Arrangement etc. In their final year students are required to choose from one of three options, Performance, Music Education, or Songwriting/Producing as the focal point of their studies.
Our college offers a unique opportunity to recieve contemporary music instruction. Styles of music available for study range from jazz to rock to pop to funk. We are the only partner-school to the Berklee College of Music in the German speaking world. Training at the International Music College Freiburg (IMCF) is geared toward giving young musicians a good start in preparing for a career. A modern, practically-oriented and optimal curriculum, developed since the school’s founding in 1984, guarantees the basis for long-term success.
Three Year Music Programs ranging from jazz to rock to pop to funk; Music Lessons; Band rehearsal; Music Education; Composition; Music Business; Body Percussion & Rhythm; History of Popular Music; Practical Harmony and Ear Training; Arrangement; Practical Vocal Techniques; Music Transcription; Performance Ear Training; Recording and Sequencing with Logic and Cubase.
FITS Europe is located in the heart of Düsseldorf's newly redesigned Media Harbour - Medienhafen, approx. 15 minutes walking distance from the old part of the city. Surrounded by TV channels, commercial enterprises and film businesses, the area provides an ideal study and working environment in German & English.
Berlin Art Class provides painting and drawing courses, taught in English by a professional artist. You will enjoy learning both academic and contemporary techniques in art in the relaxed environment of a private studio in central Berlin.
Our classes are suitable for beginner to intermediate level with advanced art classes available on request. You will also learn a lot about art history and the different techniques of different artists.
The classes are designed to gradually increase your skills as you develop. The intermediate student will develop their palette skills with mixing and applying color and also learn to develop their hand/eye coordination in drawing. As you progress, you will understand the basics of drawing/painting still lifes, landscapes and portraits.
You can study for only short periods, or join us for ongoing study. You will also be able to explore you own style and gain advice on how to develop your ideas and techniques. All materials area provided.
Please note that this is not a degree conferring institution.