Chicago IL culinary arts schools: Associate degrees & bachelor degrees in culinary arts, baking & pastry. Professional cooking certification program, culinary training for chefs. Hospitality career college in downtown Chicago area, Cook County IL.
School of Culinary Arts at Kendall College, Chicago: Situated in Chicago IL,The School of Culinary Arts at Kendall College offers a bachelor degree and three associate degree programs designed to launch student careers in the foodservice industry. Students intern locally, nationally and internationally at hospitality and culinary venues. Kendall's award winning Culinary Arts faculty combines a wealth of academic and industry experience providing students with the combination of fundamental knowledge and practical skills needed to excel.
Bachelor & Associate Degree Culinary Arts Programs: - B.A. Culinary Arts
- A.A.S. Culinary Arts
- A.A.S. Accelerated
- A.A.S. Baking and Pastry
Culinary Certificate Programs: - Baking & Pastry
- Professional Cookery
- Personal Chef
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Media Make-up Academy is a make-up artist training school in Chicago, IL which offers make-up artistry certification classes for beginners as well as bridal and fashion seminars. Our professional certificate make-up classes are taught by Amanda Shackleton - a celebrity artist. Classes are given in a professional photostudio, complete with full make up stations.
We offer 40 hour intensive classes for beginners plus numerous seminars geared to specific areas of make up including bridal make up, fashion make up, make up for print work, runway and tv. Career direction and help will be given - you will learn everything you need to know to be ready to work right away.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in downtown Chicago, Illinois, The French Pastry School is a premier international institution of pastry arts offering professional, certificate and continuing education programs. The French Pastry School offers you the rare opportunity to learn the art of pastry in an intimate setting, being personally mentored by masters in their field. Your skills will be finely honed through hands-on practice and repeated exposure to the best pastry techniques, tools, and ingredients.
We take pride in the quality of our courses, which are offered with great attention to the art and the science of pastry. The classes focus on artistry, visual presentation, theory, method, and technique, giving you the knowledge required for a successful pastry career.
Accredited by the Illinois Community College Board through Kennedy King College at City Colleges of Chicago, The French Pastry School in Chicago is the only singular location in the world. Students in our full-time certificate programs earn from 16 to 24 college credit hours.
Year-round Cooking / Culinary Arts Certificate Programs:
- Professional Pastry and Baking Program (24-Weeks)
- Professional Cake Decorating and Baking Program (16-weeks)
- Artisanal Bread Baking Course (8-Week Session)
Continuing Education Short Courses:
- Artisan Belgium Chocolate Bonbons
- Advanced Artisan Chocolate Bonbons
- All Things Chocolate for Valentine’s Day
- The Finest Fruit Desserts
- The Finest French Tarts
- Sculpted Cake and Topsy Turvy Cakes
- Baking and Decorating Your Own Wedding Cake
Institute of Culinary Arts, Robert Morris University, Chicago
Courses / Programs
The Institute of Culinary Arts at Robert Morris University, Chicago, IL, offers accredited degree programs that provide the skills, solid foundation, and hands-on experience you need to succeed in any culinary field. The programs are accessible, affordable, accelerated and applicable to real-world culinary environments.
RMU Culinary provides students with the cooking, management and critical thinking skills to become chefs, managers and leaders in the industry. We do more than prepare you for a job in the culinary field, we help you launch and advance an exciting, rewarding career. The Institute of Culinary Arts at Robert Morris University is accredited by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF).
International Skin Beauty Academy (ISBA), in Schaumburg (30 miles north west of Chicago), Illinois, is an accredited beauty therapy training school offering full and part-time Medical and Clinical Esthetics Certificate Programs and Continuing Education opportunities.
ISBA provides pioneering education in skin care and job placement assistance. Our revolutionary approach to study combined with advanced clinical and professional techniques foster an atmosphere of accelerated professional and personal growth that goes beyond covering State requirements.
The Academy’s founder, Dr. Natalia Doran has over 25 years of experience as a doctor of Dermatology in Russia, and a practicing Esthetician in Europe and United States. By nurturing knowledgeable, confident, and highly skilled skin care therapists, we have built a great reputation with physicians and medical spa owners, who seek out our graduates.
ISBA is accredited by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to provide Teacher of Esthetics and Continuing Education Programs.
Clinical Esthetics Program with Master Certification:
- full and part-time
Additional certification in:
- Lymph Drainage
- ITA Age Control Facial Procedure
- Facial Procedure with Galvanic
- Chemical Peels
- Ultrasound skin treatment
- Acne and Rosacea skin treatments
- Anti-Stress Body Wraps
- Speed Waxing Techniques
- Eyelashes tinting and application
- Laser (certification by AMMP)
- Brazilian waxing for men and women
- Creation of the Perfect Eyebrow
Columbia College Chicago's School of Media Arts caters for students who have a passion for media arts and are striving for a real education with a real future. Columbia College Chicago is the largest and most diverse private arts and media college in the nation. To date the School of Media Arts offer a diverse range of creative academic undergraduate and graduate degree programs in subject areas that include Journalism, Radio, Film & Video, Marketing, and other fields of study.
We know that a well-rounded, broad education in the liberal arts and sciences provides creative students with the context and breadth of knowledge that will feed their creative work, as well as a strong foundation that fully prepares them to enter today's rapidly changing marketplace.
We are situated in one of the 22 buildings that sit in the heart of Chicago's South Loop, home to the Chicago Symphony, the Art Institute, and the Museum Campus. Chicago inspires and instructs: Students gain real-world experience through internships and part-time jobs in the city.
Undergraduate Degree Programs in Media & Arts fields:
- Audio Arts & Acoustics
- Film & Video
- Interactive Arts and Media
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Marketing Communication
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Film & Video
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Interdisciplinary Arts & Media
- Interdisciplinary Book & Paper Arts