Culinary Arts Schools & Colleges
Ducasse Education, Paris - • Improve your cooking prowess with an intensive culinary arts course taught in English or French by world-renowned chefs!
• Ducasse Education is a top culinary and pastry school that provides short and longer-term cooking programs to locally-based students, French students, and international students.
• Our two schools are Centre Formation Alain Ducasse, situated in Argenteuil, a north-western Paris suburb, and Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie, in Yssingeaux in south-central France ...
Study programs & classes include: Professional Culinary Programs
• Culinary Arts Diploma: 6-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English & French)
• Expert Diploma in Culinary Arts: 3-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English)
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts: 3-year program in English & French, with internships
• Short-term / 2 Month...
Florence Culinary Arts School - • Learn to cook authentic Italian food in the heart of world-renowned Tuscany!
• Florence Culinary Arts School (FCAS) welcomes international students & enthusiasts from around the world, and provides a range of professional chef training programs (with long-term & short-term study options year round and in summer), restaurant internships, Italian home cooking classes, & short cooking courses for beginner to advanced level.
• In our culinary programs, you learn how to cook Italian food that both tastes delicious and has a beautiful appearance on the plate ...
Study programs & classes include: Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses:
• Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses:
• Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
Italian Culinary Institute, English-speaking Cooking Courses in Southern Italy - • Welcoming international students for autumn/winter 2021, throughout 2022 & 2023:
• Located in the beautiful Calabria region of Southern Italy, the Italian Culinary Institute (formerly the Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is a professional cooking school recognized as Italy's top culinary academy, and considered among Europe's finest.
• We offer full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs for professional chefs, patissiers, culinary instructors, advanced students & home gourmets from around the world ...
Study programs & classes include: Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training
(Short & intensive culinary courses taught in English & Italian languages)
• Master of Italian Cuisine
• The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
• Foundation of Italian Cuisine
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami - French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Courses:
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
(Students in these chef training courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module)
1-Year Miami / South of France Cooking & Internship...
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy - 1-Month Gourmet Certificate Programs:
- Pastry & Cooking
8-week or 12-week Gastronomic Certificate Programs:
- French Pastry
- French Cooking
Combined with intensive French language lessons
Gastronomic + Internship Program:
- 12-week Gastronomic Program plus 4-month internship in a French hotel/restaurant