IFA Paris Fashion School:
Conveniently situated in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France, International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading fashion school. Established in 1982, we provide undergraduate & graduate programs in the fields of Fashion Design and Fashion Business. We also offer high-quality fashion courses at our school in Shanghai, China. All of our fashion programs are taught entirely in the English language.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Scholarship Program:
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools. Please note that the scholarships include tuition fee only.
Postgraduate Certificate in Contemporary Fashion Design - 1 year intensive course
- 1 x full scholarship (worth €14,800)
- 4 x half scholarships (worth €7,400)
MBA in Cosmetics, Beauty & Fragrances - 24 weeks in Paris + 24 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project
- 2 x full scholarships (worth €15,800)
MBA in Global Fashion Media - 36 weeks in Paris + 12 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project
- 2 x full scholarships (worth €14,800)
Applicants for our postgraduate scholarship program must be bachelor graduates and need to supply a past transcript from university education. Preference will be given to candidates with background in Business Administration, Media & Communication, Marketing, and Fashion Design related fields.
If the applicant is not a native English speaker, they must have acheived an IELTS score of above 7.0. They will need to pass an online admission exam as well as passing an interview with a member of our scholarship award committee. At least 3 years of relevant working experience is also a prerequisite.
All candidates must submit: a cover letter of minimum 1,000 words on candidate’s motivation to join the course; a paper of a minimum of 2,000 - 2,500 words on a choice of topics to be determined.
Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology - 3 years in Paris
- 3 x full scholarships covering the entire 3 years (worth €25,200)
Bachelor in Fashion Marketing - 3 years in Paris including a semester in Shanghai
- 2 x full scholarships covering the entire 3 years (worth €25,200)
Applicants for our undergraduate scholarship program must have graduated from high school within the past two years. Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply. If the applicant is not a native English speaker, they must have acheived an IELTS score of above 6.0. They will need to pass the interview with a member of our scholarship award committee.
- All candidates must supply: a transcript of high school education; a resume and a cover letter of minimum 1,000 words on candidate’s motivation to join the course
- Bachelor Fashion Marketing candidates need to provide a paper of 1,000 - 1,500 words on a choice of topics to be determined. Alternatively, you can create a viral social media marketing campaign for a fashion brand.
- Bachelor Fashion Design candidates shall provide a portfolio in PDF format on a theme to be determined. The portfolio should be A4 size using any chosen techniques (sketches, drawings, paintings, pictures eventually modified creative software, words, texts, collage etc). It will be evaluated based on: the relevance to the theme, clarity of idea, originality and aesthetic.