London Art Portfolio:
Are you searching for a quality Fashion Portfolio Preparation course in London UK? London Art Portfolio is a leading portfolio prep school in Central London. Our aim is to prepare students from throughout the UK and worldwide for different levels of art and design development through ongoing portfolio support and direction, dissertation research and support.Email: Contact us below
London Art Portfolio was established by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who regularly exhibits nationally and internationally.
She is highly experienced in preparing portfolios for all specialist areas of art & design and offers courses and training in fashion and textile design, fashion photography, fine art, painting, sculpture, animation and illustration.
Fashion Portfolio Preparation Course:
Duration: 24, 18, 12, 6, or 4 weeks
Whether you are preparing to apply for admission to fashion school, or for post-graduate fashion courses, your portfolio needs to make you stand out from the crowd.
It should demonstrate innovation through fashion illustration, mood board design, idea development, and a strong personal sense of design and style.
With London Art Portfolio you will be able to:
- Build your portfolio exploring creative drawing skills, in a range of mediums and materials.
- Discover the figure, materials, fabric, and colour.
- Experiment with mood board layout, presentation, and surface.
- Demonstrate your awareness of innovative digital technologies in print and new fabrics.
- How and when to apply digital design fundamentals depending on what level you are.
- Learn how to apply these skills to create mixed media sculptural fashion forms.
- Learn digital photography and fashion illustration techniques.
- Develop a sense for fashion accessorising and detail, such as textiles, embroidery, weave and print.
- Co-ordinate for seasonal collections.
Fashion Careers Options include:
Fashion and textile designer, Fashion stylist, Fashion Photographer, Fashion Promotion, Fashion & Marketing, Fashion Communication & Photomedia.