London Art Portfolio:
Located close to Tower Bridge in Wapping in the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London, London Art Portfolio (LAP) offers art and design portfolio preparation specialist courses and bespoke one-to-one tutorials in summer and throughout the year. Portfolio preparation courses and workshops are available during the day and in the evening and we provide support and training to UK and international students of all levels - from complete beginners to professional artists and designers. LAP was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly, nationally and internationally. Tower Hill tube station (on the Circle and District Lines) is within walking distance from our school.
• We have a number of studios where we deliver training in the following fields: painting, sculpture, fashion and textile design, fashion photography, animation and illustration.
• We are popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for online and portfolio development support.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
• Julia has a 100% success rate for student placement onto University courses at the best London Universities and Foundation courses including London University of Arts Colleges: Central Saint Martins, Goldsmiths, LCC, London College of Fashion, Chelsea & Camberwell; University of Creative Arts London among others.
• Fine Art: painting, sculpture & mixed media
• Fashion: design, promotion, marketing, photography
• Textile Design: surface, pattern & construction
• Graphic Design: illustration, print, logo, media, package & eco design
• 3D: architecture & product design
• Photography: fine art, fashion, documentary, street
• Professional development
• Personal development
• Career change courses & training in art and design
• Career mentoring
Tutorials & Courses for International & Local Students:
• One-to-one art & design portfolio preparation tutorials
• Day portfolio preparation courses: 1, 4, 6 or 12 week courses
• 24 or 18-week portfolio preparation courses
• 24-week Foundation Course in Art & Design
• Evening Art classes (Courses in Painting, Drawing, Fashion Draping, 3D Rhino Technology, and more)
Students are very welcome to use free studio space and desk space in the afternoons.
Art & Design Summer Courses for Adults:
• 10, 6, 4, 2 or 1-week Summer Portfolio Course
• 1 Week Drawing Enrichment Course
• 1 Week Summer Course
• 1 Week Model Making Course
Art & Design Summer Courses for Teenagers (Under 18)
• 4 or 6 Week Fine Art Portfolio Course
• 4 or 6 Week Fashion Design and Draping Womenswear Course
• 4 or 6 Week Textile Design Portfolio Course
• 4 or 6 Week Architecture Portfolio Course
• 4 or 6 Week Graphic Design Portfolio Course
• "Julia has been a tremendous help to me in developing my portfolio. I was able to explore many techniques and incorporate my day job skills as an interior stylist into my work in order to demonstrate my interest in textiles...
She made me explore textiles in a new manner and I found her help supportive and inspiring.
Julia gave me the much needed direction that was essential to me...I have just found out I have been accepted onto the MA at London Met so I am absolutely delighted and could not have done it without Julia’s wonderful tuition."
• "I saw Julia on a 1:1 and only intended to do a few lessons to see what it was like. Straight away she made me feel comfortable.
Julia is an amazing and very skilled art tutor, her positive energy and incredible wide knowledge makes everything seem so easy. She taught me new techniques and pointed me in new directions.
In just a few weeks I regained my self-confidence and developed my art much further than I had dreamed. With Julia's help I secured a place at Brighton University, Arts department, where I'm currently studying for a BA in Fine Art Painting.
If you feel stuck, have lost your confidence or need to put together a winning portfolio then don't hesitate to contact London Art Portfolio. Thank you Julia!
Jeg så Julia til privat undervisning og havde kun planlagt at tage et par lektioner for at se, hvad det var noget for mig.
Hun fik mig straks til at føle mig hjemme. Julia er en fantastisk og meget dygtig underviser, hendes positive energi og utrolig brede viden gør at alt synes så let.
Hun lærte mig nye teknikker og pegede mig i nye retninger. På bare et par uger genvandt jeg min selvtillid og udviklede min kunst meget længere, end jeg havde drømt om. Med Julias hjælp, fik jeg sikret en plads på Brighton University, Arts afdeling, hvor jeg i øjeblikket studerer for en BA i Fine Art Maleri.
Jeg er stadig i kontakt med Julia, og jeg ser altid frem til at diskutere mine ideer med hende - hun er virkelig inspirerende. Hvis du føler dig uinspireret, har mistet din selvtillid eller har brug for at sammensætte en vindende portefølje så tøv ikke med at kontakte London Art Portfolio. Tak Julia!"
Specific Contact Pages: - Fashion Portfolio Prep
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Quay 430, 18 Cape Yard, Kennet Street, Wapping, London, England E1W 2JU, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.