John Cabot University, Rome:
With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees and study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world. We offer 4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree options as well as a Master of Arts (MA) in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses. The language of instruction in all programs is English. JCU graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools - based in the U.S.
Why Study at John Cabot University?
• Experienced & Qualified Faculty
Our faculty consists of more than 100 members, with over 75 percent of non-language instructors holding PhDs, JDs, and MFAs from some of the world's most prestigious institutions.
• International Student Body
JCU has 1200 students from over 60 different countries, including visiting students from prestigious universities across the United States, and has an average class size of 15.
• Forward-Thinking Education
Emphasizing the development of critical thinking, communication and research skills, your JCU education will enhance your knowledge about ideas and culture, but more importantly, it will teach you to think and adapt.
Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
Study Abroad & International University Programs:
• Study Abroad Degree Programs (4-year Bachelor degrees & 2-year Associate degrees)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts (AA) Degree Programs:
- Business and Economics:
Business Administration; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing
- Political and Social Sciences:
Communications; International Affairs; Political Science
Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies
• “I really enjoy the small classes because this allows us to have a close relationship with professors and get the most out of the course material.”
Haley - New Jersey, USA
• “The relationship with professors as well as fellow students really motivates me to study.”
Riccardo - Rome, Italy
• “John Cabot wants to nurture students to achieve the highest standard of excellence in their studies as they can.”
Matthew - Arkansas, USA
• “JCU professors prepared me very well for my semester abroad in New York City.”
Wei - Wenzhou, China
• “Everywhere you go there are always new places and things to discover, not only food, but piazzas, monuments, churches, everything.”
Christianne - Texas, USA
• At John Cabot, we combine the best qualities of American liberal arts education, with the history and rich cultural heritage of Rome, a city that is both a cradle of western civilization, and a vibrant center of international life.
• Located in the heart of the Eternal City, JCU maintains two campuses, each with its own personality - a charming, historic campus in the center of Rome and a modern campus nearby on the Tiber River.
• John Cabot University not only gives you a Rome location, with access to Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa—it also gives you an outstanding university with:
- A lively international student community from 55 countries
- 200 classes (the average class size is 15 students)
- More than 100 professors from all over the world
- On-site experiences, study trips and extra-curricular activities
- Both JCU campuses are wireless and set up to encourage dialogue and collaboration among our international student population
Specific Contact Pages: - Business Administration
- International Affairs
- Political Science
- Art History
- Classical Studies
- English Literature
- Humanistic Studies
- Italian Studies
- Economics & Finance
- International Business
- Study Abroad Programs
- MA in Art History
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 233 Via della Lungara, Rome, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.