Ottawa college programs: Career training schools in Ontario. Post secondary school business training in Ottawa. IT certification programs. Certificate & diploma courses in accounting, health care, web design & computer training.
Academy of Learning - Ottawa: Academy of Learning is Canada’s largest network of career colleges, with locations across the country. Our Ottawa campus offers full and part-time career and business diploma and certificate programs in Health Care, Business and Computer Training. Academy of Learning programs are designed around your needs and are available to Canadian, US and International Students. Time and time again, our job placement assistance and high student pass ratio confirms that we have a proven formula for success. Academy of Learning empowers you with the flexibility to learn at your own pace and set your own schedule.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Certificate & Diploma Programs (full & part-time):
Accounting, Applied Arts, Business, Customer Service, Healthcare, Home Inspection, Hospitality, Services, Information Technology, Insurance, Office Administration, Web Design.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Willis College is a career training college located in central Ottawa in Ontario, Canada. We offer full time diploma programs in fields including business, information technology, healthcare, clean / renewable energy among many others. We also offer specific course certificates and are an international test center for a variety of independent industry certifications including Microsoft and Cisco certification. We organise co-op work placements for our students and provide job assistance for our graduates.
Please note that this information is specifically for local readers in the Greater Ottawa and Smiths Falls, ON areas, and we can only reply to inquiries from those regions.
Our diploma programs range in duration from 17 weeks to 52 weeks. They are designed to prepare adult students of all ages for a specific career and provide them with practical skills to allow them to enter the workforce or to be more competitive in their current field.
Willis College is approved and recognized by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Quebec's Ministry of Education, the Canadian Government, Community Colleges, Universities and Global Industry Certification providers.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
• Increase your knowledge and skills in key IT-based fields with Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC), an established education provider in Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto area.
• Serving Canadian and international students, we offer short, weekend courses in IT web development training, business & big data analysis, financial accounting software, IT office administration, and more.
• Our expert faculty teach and guide you through becoming an efficient IT tech professional. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals in your IT career.
• A Certificate of Completion is received on successfully completing your course.
Student Review: “Focus Education is a wonderful institute. It prepares you really well. Sara is an excellent teacher, who taught this course. She helped me a lot, and gave us a lot of material to practice. I highly recommend joining Focus Education." - Sandeep
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary North, Calgary City Centre, Edmonton, Edmonton South, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
Reeves College offers courses and programs in areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care courses, medical office assistant courses, early childhood education, office administration, business administration management and accounting technician courses.
Reeves College trains individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
Quality career training - Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
Southern Interior Flight Centre (SIFC) is a Canadian aviation training school in Kelowna in southern British Columbia, approximately 270 km north-east of Vancouver. Southern Interior Flight Centre provides safe, effective, 'real world' aviation training, while setting high standards to ensure the integrity of the school and its graduates is maintained throughout the aviation industry.
Our pilot licence and rating programs are exciting opportunities for you to chase your dreams and become a member of the elite flying community. Industry-experienced leadership and instruction ensure you not only learn the basics, but also the 'Real World' of aviation.
Our graduates are flying around the globe. We offer everything from the recreational pilot permit and private pilot license to the all-inclusive commercial aviation diploma, in conjunction with Okanagan College. Our programs are well respected and supported by key figures in the aviation industry. Many of our courses are supplied or augmented by aviation companies, employers and industry pilots.
Students have to be 14 years before they can practice on their own, and 16 before the final private pilot licence can be issued.