Gettysburg College, located in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, is a private four-year liberal arts college offering a wide range of undergraduate degree programs in fields that include Education, Engineering, Computer Science, Nursing, and more. Founded in 1832, Gettysburg is a highly selective college of liberal arts and sciences with a strong academic tradition. We are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- At Gettysburg College there are two hallmarks to the academic curriculum: We ask students to be self-reflective, to write and think in ways that express a growing self-awareness about the progress and impact of their education
- We also ask students to make connections in what they are learning; to see relevant implications across courses, to achieve an education that is more than a transcript of self-contained courses.
- Of course, we still ask students to select a major, a field about which they feel passionate, and in which they will study in depth. And the entire program begins with the highly recommended option of our first-year seminars, which create small, intense, residential learning communities of active learners around wonderfully interesting topics.
Gettysburg College is a community dedicated to the education of undergraduate students. The College is deliberately constructed, with activities intentionally developed to produce a particular and unique outcome. These include the curricular program and a broad spectrum of co-curricular programs.
Course categories include:
- International Affairs
- Environmental Studies
- Globalization Studies
- Engineering - Dual Degree
- Health Sciences
- Nursing - Dual Degree
- Computer Science
- Education - Secondary
- Art History
- Individual Major (self-designed)
- Pre-Health Professions
- Pre-Law, and many more ...
Gettysburg College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 300 North Washington Street, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.