Pharmacy technician programs online: Pharmacy technician certification in California, allied health care career training in San Francisco Bay Area, distance education medical technology school in East Bay, CA.
California State University, East Bay: California State University, East Bay Continuing Education is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, and provides professional development training and education for East Bay professionals, offering the Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program (online only) which prepares aspiring pharmacy technicians for entry-level positions in this critical and fast-growing field. The course is taught by industry-experienced and academically acclaimed instructors.
Pharmacy Technician (Online) Certificate Program: The California State University, East Bay Pharmacy Technician Certificate prepares aspiring pharmacy technicians for entry-level positions in this critical and fast-growing field. Students who complete the certificate also will be ready to take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board's (PTCB) National Certification Exam.
Offered in partnership with Gatlin Education Services, our certificate's online-only format makes it convenient for anyone in the world, not just those who live or work in the San Francisco East Bay Area.
In addition to the comprehensive online coursework, those who take advantage of Cal State East Bay's program will gain practical experience by performing clinical rotations at retail and hospital pharmacies of their choice. Program Objectives: - To prepare graduates for entry-level pharmacy technician positions. - To give graduates an understanding of medical and pharmaceutical terminology and the pharmacology of medications in relation to the anatomy they affect. - To give graduates familiarity with the federal and state laws that govern pharmacy. - To provide graduates a strong grasp of the differences between hospital and retail pharmacy environments. - To give graduates the ability to communicate effectively with patients and medical professionals. - To equip graduates with the skill and confidence necessary to excel in the range of responsibilities they will assume as pharmacy technicians, from interpreting physician orders and prescriptions and preparing and distributing medications to performing pharmaceutical calculations, processing insurance billing and controlling inventory. - To provide graduates the knowledge necessary to meet the highest standards of professionalism, confidentiality and ethics. - To prepare graduates to sit for the PTCB National Certification Exam. Who Should Attend: - Individuals interested in becoming pharmacy technicians. - Individuals interested in changing careers to become pharmacy technicians. Program Highlights: - Type of degree conferred: Certificate - Number of courses: 1 course - Minimum program length: Self-paced Admission Requirements: Admission to the Pharmacy Technician certificate program is open to any interested student with a high school diploma or equivalent who is proficient in keyboarding, has a basic understanding of a word processing computer program (Microsoft Word recommended) and has a command of English grammar and punctuation. No healthcare or medical office work experience is required. Applying to the Program: No application is needed to enter this program. Simply register for the Pharmacy Technician course and complete it.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides a range of accredited and certified online, distance learning, and live training programs in Life Coaching, Leadership, Management, Team-Building Development, and Holistic Health Practices.
Established in 1995, BHLD's quality certification programs for both individuals & corporations are designed to fit with your work schedule and family life.
Our tailored corporate coaching and consulting training programs for companies and professionals can be delivered online and onsite to front-line employees, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Student Testimonial: "I feel I personally learned and studied as much as I would from a two to four year college but in a much shorter amount of time.
The lectures were formatted in a well thought out manner to give each student personalized attention, answer our questions, share our own experiences, and interact with each other."
- Pat H., Master Life Coach
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Online Corporate Training for Organizations / Companies:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Central Florida Institute of Technology is an online school that provides a range of affordable career training & professional development programs in filmmaking, technology, business and photography at certificate, diploma, and associate degree levels for working adults and lifelong learners throughout the U.S.
Study areas include Aerospace Systems Technology, Business and Leadership, Information Technology, Film Technology, and Photography.
In general, students must be at least 18 years old for entry into these programs.
CFIT’s distinctive combination of strong academic programs and emphasis on collaborative and interdisciplinary study yields positive experiences for students and faculty to succeed in entrepreneurial initiatives and opportunities.
At CFIT, we value excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT is the perfect place to receive the education you need to move forward in your career, and your life.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program: • Digital Filmmaking Technology
Online Diploma Program: • Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship Online Certificate Programs: • Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to start a rewarding new career in the natural healing arts? Or are you a natural health practitioner who would like to learn further skills and knowledge that will benefit your clients?
• Based in Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited training and certification programs in the fields of Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Nutrition Science, Clinical Natural Medicine, Holistic Health Practitioner and more.
• We offer certificate, diploma and degree programs to students throughout the United States and worldwide.
• Enrolling with New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies allows you to earn an U.S.-accredited qualification from anywhere in the world. You can study at your home, office or any location of your choice.
• You can start any of our courses whenever you like and complete it at your own pace. This enables you to schedule your study around your work or family commitments.
• Graduates are offered clinical training, and are also advised on how to build a successful practice or business.
Student Testimonial: "I have received the Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy award yesterday. Thank you very much. The ND program is very informative and useful. It had also enriched my life...Thank you very much again for guiding me on this very interesting and enlightening journey."
- Wee Woon, Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy
Fresno Pacific University - Center for Professional Development
Courses / Programs
Fresno Pacific University - Center for Professional Development offers online and on-campus professional development courses for Health & Physical Education (HPE) for K-12 teachers. These courses can be taken at any time - during school, the summer, winter break or spring break.
These online and independent study HPE courses are available for teachers nationwide from California to New York and from North Dakota to Texas.
Our aim is to offer a wide range of independent study courses to K-12 educators while equipping them with the knowledge and skills required for them to survive the tough market competition. With our courses, K-12 educators can aspire towards better professional growth and a progressive future.
The offered courses are taught by trained instructors, on campus or online as distance learning format without the constraint on time and place. Our esteemed instructors include Anita Young, Roland Shearer and Carla Shearer.
Be it health education, physical education, or special education, CPD seeks to employ an innovative approach and delivers a perfect amalgamation of theory and practice to K-12 professionals seeking to continue their education.
Travel and work abroad with an online TEFL Certificate. International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) offers high quality, practical online TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) programs which will allow you to earn while you are traveling and/or living abroad.
An online TEFL program is the perfect launch pad whether you are looking for a career in English teaching abroad or you just want to take some time out traveling and to get paid for it.
If you choose a TEFL program with tutor support, your online tutor will be available throughout the program to answer any questions that you may have, as well as providing any help that you may require. You are welcome to contact your tutor by e-mail at any time and we guarantee that he/she will reply within one working day.
All on-line tutors are experienced and qualified teacher trainers and English teachers.
- 60 and 120-Hour TEFL Certificate with Tutor Support
- 50 and 100-Hour TEFL Certificate without Tutor Support
- 140-hour DVD TEFL Certificate with Tutor Support
- 250-Hour Diploma Course
- Business / Young Learners Courses
• Based in Wilmington MA, just 17 miles north of Boston, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy is a professional sunless spray tan training institute that provides comprehensive 3-hour online courses to students throughout the U.S., Canada and globally.
• Our beginner to advanced level web-based courses are designed for students who can't make it to one of our our nationwide training facilities.
• We have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment which provides a digital web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Our programs are for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• In addition to our online classes, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs at our training center in Wilmington MA, north of Boston.
• All of our spay tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Onsite classes are also offered in NYC, Miami FL, Chicago IL and in a range of other locations nationwide.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique...I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia, CA