London Art Portfolio:
London Art Portfolio provides high-quality art and design portfolio preparation courses and one-to-one tutorials to beginners and professional artists. With a 100% success rate
for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide, we specialise in placing students onto the right course at the right level at any stage in their career. Our customised courses are also ideal for those returning to art and design after some time, or those contemplating a career change.Email: Contact us below
London Art Portfolio's school is based at Quay 430, 18 Cape Yard, Kennet Street, Wapping, London E1W 2JU (in the Borough of Tower Hamlets in East London, on the north bank of the River Thames, close to Tower Bridge!). Tower Hill tube station (on the Circle and District Lines) is within walking distance.
Quality Art & Design Education:
We prepare students from around the world for different levels of art and design development through ongoing portfolio support and direction, dissertation research and support.
Our highly experienced team helps to prepare your portfolio for all specialist areas of art & design, including fine art, painting, sculpture, fashion and textile design, fashion photography, animation, 3D design, digital arts, architecture & illustration.
In addition, we help students with ongoing coursework and UCAS applications for MA, BA (Hons) Degree and Foundation courses in Art, Design Architecture.
Portfolio Preparation Courses and Career Training:
• 24 Week Portfolio Preparation Course
• 18 Week Portfolio Preparation Course
• Short / Intensive Portfolio Preparation Courses - Study for 4, 6, 8 or 12 weeks
• Digital Portfolio Preparation Courses
• 24-week Foundation Course in Art & Design
• 1 week Enrichment Course - Choose Drawing or Model Making Classes
• One-to-one Portfolio Preparation Tutoring for adults and under 18s
• Online Portfolio Preparation Tutoring
• Art & Design Evening Classes
• Art & Design Summer Courses for Adults
• Art & Design Summer Courses for Teenagers (Under 18)
• Holiday art classes at Christmas, Spring Half Term & Easter
• Corporate Workshops for companies
• Personal Development
• Career Mentoring to advise on future career paths to choose from
"My tutor was devoted to me and helped so much even outside of my course! I had a really good guidance and I am so satisfied."
- Iris, Greece - Instituto Marangoni, BA Degree in Fashion Design