EU Business School, Munich:
Earn an undergraduate degree in Munich with one of the world's top business schools! With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses, taught in English, in the fields of business, management, finance, communication, digital media, public relations, and more.Email: Contact us below
The EU Munich campus is centrally located ten minutes from the city center in a safe, upscale neighborhood. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
A truly international business school:
Our diverse student body at EU Business School is made up of a cosmopolitan group of nationalities with students from, for example, Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business:
- Awarded by the University of Roehampton, London, UK
- Course Duration: 3 years / 6 semesters. Summer Fast Track option is available.
This comprehensive degree course is offered in partnership with the University of Roehampton in London. On graduation, you will receive a state-recognized BSc (Hons) in International Business from the University of Roehampton, as well as an EU Certificate.
Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) Degrees in Business
- Duration: 3 years / 6 semesters of 13 weeks each.
All programs are taught in English. Academic semesters start in October, February, June and August.
• BA (Hons) in Business Management
• BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Finance)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Enterprise)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Human Resource Management)
• "EU was the most important decision I've made in my life. It changed me completely as a person and it practically moulded my personality as a professional. After only 3 years at EU, I feel fully capable of joining a company and making a difference there."