Contact Page - Business Degree in Germany
EU Business School, Munich:
Earn an internationally-accredited Bachelor Degree in Munich, one of the most vibrant cities in Germany, and the capital of the culturally rich region of Bavaria. Established in 1973, EU Business School is an international, high-ranking business school that provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs taught in English to students from around the globe.Email: Contact us belowBachelor of Science (Hons) Degree in International Business
- Offered in partnership with the University of Roehampton, London UK
- Program Duration: 6 semesters / 3 years. Summer Fast Track option is available.
This comprehensive degree course is designed to provide you with a solid understanding of business.
Combining classroom theory with a real-world approach, you will study integral business topics such as finance, marketing, and communications.
Upon graduation, you will receive a state-recognized BSc (Hons) in International Business from the University of Roehampton, as well as an EU Certificate of Specialization in one of the 10 majors.
• Business Finance
• Business Administration
• Business & Sustainability Management
• Communication & Public Relations
• Business & Design Management
• Family Business Management
• Digital Media Management
• International Relations
• Sports Management
• Leisure & Tourism Management
Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) Degrees in Business:
EU's undergraduate programs last three years (six semesters of 13 weeks each). Students can complete their undergraduate studies in two years if they participate in two intensive summer semesters.
• BA (Hons) in Business Management
• BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Finance)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Enterprise)
• BA (Hons) in Business (HRM)
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-19 were from:
Abu Dhabi, UAE;
San Francisco, USA;
Kanifing Municipality, The Gambia, Gambia;