EU Business School, Munich:
EU Business School (EU) is an international business school recognized for the global profile of its students and the professional excellence of its faculty. We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including MBA programs, and UK-accredited Bachelor and Masters degrees. Established in 1973, EU has developed a student-oriented, flexible and tailor-made business education through a network of campuses in Europe and international partnerships. Students also have the options to study at our campuses in Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland) and Barcelona (Spain), and to avail of our online MBA, Masters, online Executive BBA programs. The language of instruction in all programs is English.
Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, The EU Group is accredited by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education), and by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs), both CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
Our Munich campus is also accredited by the International Quality Accreditation (IQA).
Why Choose EU Business School?
• Education at EU is student-oriented and flexible providing personalized attention to each of our students’ needs.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• Pragmatic approach to business theory: we employ the case method as it is indisputably the most effective academic tool to demonstrate the applications of business theory.
• Transfer opportunities: the broad network of EU campuses and the agreements of cooperation with some of the leading business schools in the world allow EU students to easily transfer between countries and continents.
• Outstanding faculty: in addition to excellent academic credentials, our professors possess experience as entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders, which brings business practice closer to the classroom.
• Sound communication skills: 100% of our students speak at least 2 languages, 70% speak 3 or more languages. Moreover, EU further refines their communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Modern facilities and location in some of Europe’s most attractive cities.
• EU’s Career Services office provides personalized counseling and assistance to each of our students. This results in quick and excellent job placements for EU’s graduates.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• EU Business School has been placed in the Superior Research & Employability Quadrant in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which is based upon the findings of two global surveys – a survey of 12,125 international employers who hire MBA graduates and a survey of 76,798 academics with expertise in the fields of business and management.
• Constant innovation: our professors regularly update EU’s curriculum so that it reflects the latest issues and developments in business.
• Developing business personality: through traditional as well as innovative business programs, EU prepares students for success in the global marketplace.
• Business Foundation / Bridging Program
• Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business degree with the University of Roehampton, London
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (specializations in International Business, Marketing, Finance, HR Management & Enterprise)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with the University of Roehampton, London. Full-time & part-time study options with 11 specializations available.
• MSc in International Management degree with the University of Roehampton, London
Quality MBA Program:
Our MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2018. We have been ranked in the world’s top 200 and in the top 65 of European MBAs.
As part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity. This is recognition of our international student base with over 100 different nationalities, as well as a culturally diverse faculty and large number of female students.
Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
The EU Munich MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset. As a student of the MBA program, you will develop your business personality and hone your management skills.
You will discuss topics integral to the modern business environment while taking an in-depth look at subjects, from marketing to economics, alongside your MBA coursework developing skills in online team building to case study analyses. An average MBA-related work time is around 30 to 40 hours per week.
Master’s programs in Munich are taught in English and classes take place in the evening from Monday to Friday 18:00-21:00. Terms start in October, January and March. These degrees are offered in partnership with the University of Roehampton. EU students earn a U.K. state-recognized Master of Business Administration degree.
Within their degree path, students can choose from one of 11 business specializations:
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Human Resources Management
• Communication & PR
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• Design Management
Online Study Programs:
• Online MBA
• Online Executive BBA
• Online Masters in Marketing
• Online Masters in Management
• Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Online Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
The first goal of EU is to bring the American education model to Europe by relating classroom theory to professional skills. The courses are taught in English using the case study method to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
The second goal of EU is to internationalize its programs by providing a unique environment.
In recent years Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
Anyone who studies, works and lives in Munich will quickly come to appreciate the benefits this city and region have to offer. Munich is a center for art and culture and is also considered the ‘secret capital’ of Germany. The popular Oktoberfest is known worldwide. Munich also offers excellent sightseeing opportunities.
• "I applied to EU 3 years ago because of its excellent reputation, extensive network of campuses worldwide and truly international student environment. Now I can say that EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone."
Antonella, Argentina - BBA Program
• "EU was the most important decision I've made in my life. It changed me completely as a person and it practically moulded my personality as a professional. After only 3 years at EU, I feel fully capable of joining a company and making a difference there."
Lu, China - BBA Program
• "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Theresienhöhe 28, 80339, Munich, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.