Study management in Italy: Arts administration & design management master courses in Florence taught in Italian with English language interpretation for international students, Americans. Academic year / semester programs in restaurant management, event management, study abroad in Europe..
Accademia Riaci, Florence: If you are interested in pursuing a managerial career in the popular career fields of art and design, hospitality, or marketing, Accademia Riaci may have a course to suit you. Conveniently situated in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school providing a range of courses for Italian students and international students from around the world, including management master courses. Taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available, these master courses are available to study for one year or one semester. On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate.
Email:Contact us below
Business & Management Master Courses: - Academic Year & Semester study options available
- Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpreters
- You will be awarded a Diploma Certificate on completion of your course • Arts Management Master Course:
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to become an arts administrator across a range of visual arts and performing arts disciplines.
Blending basic principles of administration with in-depth study of the cultural sector in the global economy, this course is ideal for those seeking a solid understanding of the arts and business.
• Design & Design Management Master Course: Learn the business side of design! This comprehensive course encompasses the operational aspects of managing design teams, as well as business strategies and decisions that not only create innovative products, but also create a culture of design at the corporate level.
• Event Management Master Course: Event management is one of the strongest-growing professions in the global marketing industry. Develop the business skills and tools in marketing, human resources, law, and finance that are pertinent to the events industry.
• Restaurant Management Master Course: Equip yourself with the business skills you need for success in a wide range of wide variety of food service industry work settings, including owning your own business.
In this master course, you gain comprehensive restaurant and retail management training, covering every aspect of food & beverage operations.