ELS Universal English College, Sydney:
ELS Universal English College in Sydney is one of Australia’s leading English language schools with over 25 years of experience in teaching English courses to international students. We provide a wide variety of beginner to advanced level courses, including General and Academic English, IELTS Test Preparation, High School Preparation, Junior Holiday English, and more.
English Language Courses in Sydney:
Day & Evening classes
• Improve your skills and progress quickly with 22.5 hours per week of face-to-face teaching
• Customise your program by being able to choose from 20 electives
• 7 levels of English classes to make sure that you are learning at the right level
• Interactive and dynamic classes to make learning English interesting and fun
Academic English (AE)
These courses are intensive, fast-paced and challenging.
They cover all of the skills needed - including essay and report writing, academic listening and reading, note-taking, presentation, academic research, analysis, discussion and referencing - to survive and achieve success in an Australian university or college environment.
We offer 3 levels:
• Academic English 2 (AE 2) - Introductory Academic English
• Academic English 3 (AE 3) - Prepares you for further study at TAFE or college
• Academic English 4 (AE 4) - Prepares you for further study at university
IELTS Exam Preparation:
The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam is used to assess the English skills of non-native English speakers.
It is widely recognised around the world and is the current test used for entry to many university and tertiary institutions and also for applications for permanent residency in Australia.
The IELTS full-time course will help you to prepare for the Academic Module of the IELTS exam. This course can be taken for 4, 8 or 12 weeks.
High School Preparation (HSP)
Our High School Preparation (HSP) course prepares students 13 to 17 years of age who do not have the English level needed to enter a government or private Australian high school.
• Focus on Australian study methods and culture
• Increase their confidence and help them adapt to life in their new high school
• Combine intensive English language study with English for specific Australian high school subjects including Maths, Science, Human Society, Personal Development and Health and Computer Studies
• Improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills so they can successfully study the subjects of Australian high schools
• Include weekly educational and cultural excursions, and a structured sports program
• Provide them with course books, workbooks and the latest learning materials to help with their English studies
Junior Holiday English:
Our Junior Holiday English program offers students aged between 12 and 17 a great opportunity to learn English and experience Sydney at the same time.
The program features:
• English language classes in the morning from Monday to Friday
• Optional cultural and recreational activities after classes and on Saturday
• Staff to accompany students on all activities
• Interactive activities and games in English
• A graduation party
• A certificate of completion
• Homestay with an Australian family (includes 2 meals per day from Mon- Sat and 3 meals on Sunday) can also be arranged
Group Study Tours:
You have the option to stay with our warm and friendly Australian homestay families, or we can arrange other accommodation options such as guesthouses, boarding houses, apartments or hotels.
A typical study tour includes:
• English language classes
• Study materials
• Afternoon activities
• A welcome lunch
• A map of Sydney
• 2 full-day tours
• A ELS Universal English College branded gift
• A certificate of completion
• Accommodation with an Australian homestay family, guesthouses, apartments or hotels
|Address: Level 1, 17 O'Connell St, Sydney, NSW , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.