Contact Page - Study English in Gold Coast, Australia
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast, Queensland:
The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast, Australia’s sixth largest city located an hour’s flight north of Sydney.Email: Contact us below
• A government-accredited school, we offer English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities. CRICOS-registered courses for student visas
include English for Young Learners, English for High School Preparation, General English courses for adults, English for Academic Purposes, English and Professional Sport.
Year-Round & Summer English Language Courses
• Short-term & long-term courses (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English language courses (Accredited courses for Elementary to Upper Intermediate level)
• 12-week Cambridge FCE (B2 First) and CAE (C1 Advanced) exam preparation courses
• IELTS test preparation courses
• Academic English for university & other third-level studies (accredited course)
• Intensive English courses for high school preparation (accredited course)
• English for Young Learners (accredited courses)
• English study tour programmes
• English summer camp camps for individual children, teenagers and adults
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Winter Camp – January/February
• Spring Camp – March/April
• Homestay programme with local Australian host families
• English language & professional sport programmes (accredited course)
• English language courses for parent and child.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2023-11-19 were from:
Rheinfelden, Switzerland; Ottawa, Canada; Cali, Colombia; Houston, USA; Hong kong, Hong Kong; Plodoyagodnaya, Russia; Cascavel, Paraná, Brazil, Brazil; Cameroon; and more.