Contact Page - French & Foreign Language School, Brussels
Amira Language School, Brussels:
Are you searching for quality French classes in Brussels? Since 1983, Amira Language School has helped thousands of newcomers to Brussels enter into a new language world. Whatever your current level, the most important point is that you approach learning French with all your vigor and motivation. At Amira, you will enjoy an exciting, cultural exploration which is uniquely yours in the new words that you use.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in the heart of Brussels (near the European institutions), we offer small group language classes and private French lessons for all levels, tourists, working adults and international college students from around the world. Taught by highly-qualified and enthusiastic teachers, both day and evening class options are available. Our tutors can also come to your home or office in the Brussels / Greater Brabant area.
French Language Courses in Brussels European Quarter:
• Beginners' French courses (European Reference Level A1)
• Intermediate French courses (European Reference Level A2)
• Advanced French courses (European Reference Level B1 - B2)
• French Proficiency courses (European Reference Level C1 - C2)
• Daily intensive French courses
• Twice-weekly French group classes
• Individual French immersion courses (Private French lessons for one or two students. Our tutors can also come to your home or office in the Brussels / Greater Brabant area.)
• Cultural immersion programme
• Corporate language training: Business French classes / In-Company courses (for minimum of 3 employees booking together)
• Actiris (Brussels Employment Office) collaboration for language classes for 20 or 40 hours of free private lessons in French, Dutch or English. Schedules for day, evening or weekend classes are available.
We also offer foreign language classes in English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian & German.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-06-01 were from:
Woluwe Saint-Lambert, Belgium;
Arhem holanda, Netherlands;
New Taipei City;
Playa del Carmen, Mexico;