Amira Language School, Brussels - Online French Classes:
GROUP CLASSES WILL REMAIN ONLINE for the time being due to Covid. Also, ONLINE PRIVATE French lessons are ongoing. Conveniently located near the European institutions in the centre of Brussels, Amira Language School is a large and friendly language learning center for adults and international college students (of ages 20+). Established in 1983, we provide year-round French courses to small groups of maximum 8 students, as well as private French lessons. We offer all learning levels from Total beginners (A0) through to Advanced (C2), with day & evening classes available. Our experienced and friendly teachers all have Master's degrees in teaching French to adults as a foreign language. Additionally, we teach English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German.
Quality Language Training:
• Established in 1983, Amira is a highly-experienced and professional language school which is very popular with expats and international students from around the world.
• We offer top learning facilities. The comfortable classrooms all have interactive screens, and you have access to our extensive digital media library, where you can find video reviews of different French language points as well as revision exercises.
• Amira has been a pioneer of quality management for language schools, starting with “ISO9001” in 1995 and again several times with “ISO9001” and “Q*For” certification. The school is currently a member of the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
• Amira Language School French courses are built around 12 progressive modules in accordance with the common framework for language teaching established by the Council of Europe.
• Amira is a participating school in a Belgian government-led programme to provide quality language instruction to working adults in Belgium (run in collaboration with the Brussels employment office, Actiris). Students who qualify for the programme can receive private lessons in French, Dutch, or English with Amira Language School.
• Amira’s teaching style is one that is friendly, caring and creative with an emphasis on oral communication between students and teacher and between students themselves.
• We offer culturally-stimulating courses entirely in French, with a balance between language structure and spontaneous expression.
• Learn also through a wide range of activities from the avant-garde to the traditional.
Qualified & Experienced French Teachers:
• Our friendly teachers are motivated professionals who have dedicated their careers to teaching French as a foreign language.
• All hold a Master’s degree in “FLE” (Français langue étrangère), and many have earned a second qualification at masters level.
• We select our teachers with great care, and ensure that they are enthusiastic individuals with a strong ability to communicate.
- For total beginner, intermediate to advanced learners.
- Maximum of 8 students per group.
- Our intensive French courses run all year round, with many groups and levels in parallel. Start groups at the beginning of any cycle.
- Our emphasis is on oral communication with culturally stimulating courses taught entirely in French.
• Beginners' French courses (European Reference Level A1)
• Intermediate French courses (European Reference Level A2)
• Higher - Advanced French courses (European Reference Level B1 - B2)
• French Proficiency courses (European Reference Level C1 - C2)
• Daily intensive French courses (in a small group of max. 8 students)
• Twice-weekly French groups of max. 8 students
• Individual French immersion courses (Private lessons for one or two students. Our tutors can also come to your home or office in the Brussels / Greater Brabant area.)
• Cultural immersion programme
• Corporate language training: Business French classes / In-Company courses (for minimum of 3 employees booking together)
• Actiris (Brussels Employment Office) collaboration for language classes for 20 or 40 hours of free private lessons in French, Dutch or English. Schedules for day, evening or weekend classes are available.
On arrival at Amira Language School, you'll meet a friendly educational counsellor. Normally, we will have already tested your current level of French. You will then be and placed you in the class that best meets your needs.
Amira Student Profile:
Participants in our intensive French group courses (of 8 students maximum per group) and private lessons are highly qualified, energetic people who come from all over Europe and around the world, and who have a complete focus on improving their French language skills.
• “I had a wonderful experience at the school and learned a lot. I particularly enjoyed the positive and energetic teachers who were fully committed to the success of the students. I appreciated their sense of humor as well, which always makes learning of a new language easier. There was a good balance between grammatical exercises and practical conversation. I would join the school again, time permitting, and would definitely recommend it to others.”
• "I really liked the intensive course I took at your school. The length of the course was perfect and the learning method was great. I learnt a lot during my days at Amira. I am looking forward to join Amira again and keep learning French as soon as I come back to Brussels. Thank you for your great work."
• "I completed two French intensive course at Amira and I am very satisfied with the result, i.e. my capability to speak. The courses are very efficient and fun due to the excellent teachers and the small groups."
• "Instructor was very well organized and office staff very responsive to emails."
• "Bien structuré et préparé, donne à les étudiants un haut parcours des études."
• "Sympa, professionnelle, bon niveau des enseignants, très compétents."
• "Good explanations , friendly, toutes les compétences, feedback by email."
• "Cours amusants, profs bien préparés, atmosphère calme et tranquille."
• "Interactive, friendly, well prepared teachers, useful exercices."
• Situated close to the European institutions and with easy access to the mainline train stations, Amira Language School is on rue des Deux Eglises, just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station.
• Contact us for a full list of accommodation options.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 14-16 Rue des Deux Églises, Brussels, Belgium|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.