Learn French in Belgium / Europe: French language schools in Brussels, French courses for foreigners, intensive French courses, private French lessons in Brussels, business French courses, evening French classes. Summer French immersion programs in Belgium, France, short French language holidays in Europe.
• Conveniently located near the European institutions in the centre of Brussels, Amira Language School is a large and friendly language learning center for adults and international college students (of ages 20+).
• Established in 1983, we provide year-round French courses in small groups of maximum 8 students, as well as private French lessons.
• We offer all learning levels from Total beginners (A0) through to Advanced (C2), with day & evening classes available.
• Our experienced and friendly teachers all have Master's degrees in teaching French to adults as a foreign language.
• Our language school is just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station.
• Our qualified tutors can also come to your home or office in the Greater Brussels / Brabant area.
• Additionally, we teach English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German.
• All of our courses are built around 12 progressive modules in accord with the common framework of levels for language teaching established by the Council of Europe.
Student Reviews / Testimonials: "I completed two French intensive course at Amira and I am very satisfied with the result, i.e. my capability to speak. The courses are very efficient and fun due to the excellent teachers and the small groups." Ramona, Germany
"Relation quality-price is the best, very good teacher." Antonio, Spain
French Language Classes in Brussels: For adults from beginner to advanced level
• Beginners French (European Reference Level A1)
• Intermediate French (A2)
• Higher - Advanced French (B1 - B2)
• French Proficiency (C1 - C2)
• Intensive French courses
• Twice weekly French groups (morning & evening classes available)
• Business French classes / In-company courses
• Semi-private & private French lessons (at our school or your home / office)
• Actiris (Brussels Employment Office) collaboration for private language classes
• Cultural immersion programme
Also: English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German classes.
Centre d'Etude du Français is a high quality French language school conveniently located in Brussels. At our school, we offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels including private, semi-private and group classes (10 students maximum) in stimulating learning environments. At Centre d'Etude du Français, we provide you with the personal attention you need to learn and practice the French language. We also offer several socio-cultural activities in French (museum, theatre, cooking and more).
Founded in 1968, “le Centre d’Etude du Français” started with the integral elements that make language learning effective: creativity, dynamism, fun and an open mind approach to different cultures. We continue improving the school because we love what we do. Our commitment is to offer a motivating learning experience. We work with qualified teachers, with a true teaching vocation and constant training.
Centre d'Etude du Français has decades of experience in meeting a wide spectrum of language needs. Our students come from all over the world ranging in age from 14 to 70 years of age. French is an asset to your quality of life and work, both in Belgium and in the rest of the world.
Built on fifteen years of experience in language courses, TalQ focuses on high added value language and communication training. After your class sessions and workshops you will enjoy the local cuisine ... then choose between opera, theater or a stroll through downtown streets.
You will rapidly make new friends and share good moments with them in the bars located in “the Square” (le Carré), the animated city center. Visits to Brussels and Bruges are also scheduled in your program. An unforgettable program designed for motivated students.
The Alliance Française de Bruxelles-Europe is located in the center of Brussels and is the only place in Brussels where you can get one of the French language certificates that are known worldwide : TCF (the French TOEFL), DELF or DALF. A good return on investment! Upon registration a placement test will enable us to find your appropriate course level. In our school you can begin or end a course when you like - no need to wait until the next session!
Franco'feel provides personalized, beginner to advanced level French lessons to foreigners in Brussels. Our services are aimed at professionals & job seekers as well as tourists visiting Brussels or students and young learners who wish to improve their skills in French. Lessons take place in a one-on-one setting or in a small group at your workplace, at your home, or the teacher's home.
From complete beginner to the most advanced level, our course contents are entirely personalized. We set your objectives together and improve your French at your own pace.
All of our courses are designed in French only, including those for complete beginners. Various strategies will allow you to get the meaning without using any other language. The point is to think and to communicate in French through the shortest way.
AAA Europa Language School is a non-profit organization centrally located in Uccle in the heart of Brussels, with easy access by public transport. The school offers language courses in French, German, Dutch, English, Spanish, Italian and more. We have over 20 years of experience in language training, translation and interpreting and have forged strong relationships with the area's leading companies, embassies and diplomatic missions.
As a result, the school is a hub that serves as a connection point for national and international students and reaches beyond language training into total language and cultural immersion. By providing linguistic and cultural education, we can help your organization achieve its goals.
We offer courses for the general public (individual one-to-one or courses in very small groups of max. 6 students), as well as for the professional (companies, etc) with emphasis on business language (group or individual courses in our facilities or in-company).
All the language instructors are university-trained with diverse backgrounds. This ensures a better understanding of the needs and objectives of each student.
Thema is a private school that organises language courses in Brussels in Dutch, English, Italian and French. Thema's originality resides principally in the flexibility of its course offerings. You can participate in either day or evening courses (at flexible hours), intensive short courses or long modules, private (one-to-one) and mini-groups, at home or in the workplace, etc. We also offer a residential seminar in Provence (south of France) to study the language of business.
General French, Dutch, Italian, English, courses. Also French, Dutch, English classes for business. Preparation for official exams, the language of negotiations, oral presentation, professional language, etc. Also summertime total immersion courses.
English Academy, a renowned private language school in Brussels, specialises in customised language lessons which are tailored to suit the individual needs of our students. We provide language lessons in French, Dutch, English, Spanish, German, Italian and more.
When Mrs. Mitchell founded THE MITCHELL SCHOOL in 1947, no one would have dared to imagine that more than fifty years later the school would become one of the most renowned language schools in Belgium.
Today, the ENGLISH ACADEMY offers language lessons to companies all over Belgium.
Looking for quality language training? Then come to us !
Our aim is to help you communicate in a spontaneous and natural manner. We'll analyse your current level, your needs, your availability and your budget so as to offer you a wide range of possibilities: individual or group lessons, given in our school or at your office, with flexible or fixed times, specialised or general language courses, on an intensive or a long-term basis.
Our teachers are qualified, experienced and flexible, with the ability to get their message across to students.
Individual or group lessons, with flexible or fixed times, specialised or general language courses, intensive or long-term in our school or at your office. Intensive summer courses in French, Dutch & English.
Our specialised teachers have extensive experience teaching their language as a foreign language: this enables them to evaluate the progress of each participant and to adapt the programme as required. The expertise and motivation of our teachers are what gives our school such flexibility.
Cursos de Francés:
• Clases de francés para principiantes (Nivel de referencia europeo A1), intermedios (A2) y avanzados (B1-B2)
• Clases de francés profesional
• Cursos intensivos en grupos
• Clases de francés individuales
• Clases en inmersión para uno o dos estudiantes
• Clases dos veces a la semana en grupos
• Francés para negocio, clases privadas y clases en las empresas
Located in the municipality of Waimes, in eastern Belgium, 'Un iota en plus' offers residential, private, intensive, 100% tailor-made French courses, with a touch of luxury.
Open both to businesses and to private individuals, our courses are based on intensive oral and written practice, and they are strictly limited to one teacher for one student. Each course is unique in that it is based exclusively on the specific objectives and needs of the very student.
Our courses are demanding and energy-consuming; this is because we want to serve demanding students. In order to thank them for their commitment, we offer them a unique environment in which they can refresh their mind and treat their body after the classes: wellness centre, private park, and pristine natural surroundings will make their linguistic stay more profitable than anywhere else.
French Language Courses:
- For adults from beginners to advanced level
As our courses are fully tailored to the particular needs of each student, the array of courses are as diverse as - but not limited to:
- writing skills for business purposes
- speech delivery in French
- mastering the theory of the French language in 5 days
- for complete beginners: Feel at ease in 5 days
- review of a given domain (terminology, understanding of texts, etc.) in 5 days
- and any other theme as you wish