EU Business School - Geneva & Montreux:
Study in one of the world's top business schools! Recognized worldwide for the excellence of our students and faculty, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited business school providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs, taught in English to students from around the world. We also offer an online MBA and online Executive BBA to students globally. EU Switzerland offers both strong academic credentials and real work experience, and our campuses are located in Geneva and Montreux.Email: Contact us belowAccreditation:
• EU is accredited for the quality of our degree programs by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) and by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs), eduQua, and IQA (International Quality Accreditation).
• In CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016, EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, Tier One globally for the EMBA, and Tier One in Europe for the MBA.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• QS, the leading provider of world university rankings, has also ranked our MBA 14th in the world in the QS Distance/Online MBA Ranking 2017, scoring 96/100 for student quality and 100/100 for student diversity.
Business, Management & Finance Degree Programs - Taught in English:
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
• Business Foundation (BF) Program: This is a two-semester course (60 ECTS) that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree
• Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) Degree
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in International Relations; Business & Design Management; Family Business Management; Communication & Public Relations; Business & Sustainability Management; Leisure & Tourism Management; Sports Management
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in Digital Media Management; Business Finance
• Dual Bachelor Degree: BSc (Hons) International Business with the University of Roehampton, London
Full-time & Part-time MBA Degree Programs:
International Business; Human Resources Management; International Marketing; Global Banking & Finance; Leisure & Tourism Management; Entrepreneurship; Leadership; Design Management; Communication & Public Relations; E-Business; Sports Management
Dual Degree Graduate Programs:
• MBA with the University of Roehampton, London
• MSc in International Management with the University of Roehampton, London
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
Online Programs for Working Professionals:
Online MBA Program, Online Masters Programs, Online Executive BBA