EU Business School - Geneva & Montreux:
EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty. Established in 1973, EU is an international, multi-accredited business school providing business administration, management, and finance degree programs at undergraduate and graduate level. EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva and Montreux. EU also has campuses in Munich, Germany and Barcelona, Spain. An online MBA and online Executive BBA are also offered. The language of instruction in all EU programs is English.
Undergraduate Business Programs - Taught in English:
Business Foundation (BF) Program:
If you want to pursue an internationally-focused business degree but need a little help with the language or bringing up your level of business knowledge, this program is for you.
This is a two-semester course (60 ECTS) that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs, and is a complete preparation for undergraduate business degree programs worldwide.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA)
• Bachelor of Arts in Business & Design Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Business & Sustainability Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
• Bachelor of Arts in Family Business Management
• Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
• Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
• Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Management
• Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
Dual Bachelor Degree Qualifications:
When studying an undergraduate degree at EU Business School, you also have the opportunity to earn
• a BSc (Hons) International Business with the University of Roehampton, London
Graduate Business Programs - Taught in English:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs:
EU Business School is ranked Tier One in Europe for the MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016.
Our MBA programs last one year full-time (3 terms of 10 weeks each) or two years part-time.
• MBA in International Business
• MBA in International Marketing
• MBA in Human Resources Management
• MBA in Global Banking & Finance
• MBA in Communication & Public Relations
• MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management
• MBA in Leadership
• MBA in Entrepreneurship
• MBA in E-Business
• MBA in Sports Management
• MBA in Design Management
Dual Qualifications - Graduate Programs:
• MBA with the University of Roehampton, London (Dual Degree Program)
• MSc in International Management with the University of Roehampton, London (Dual Degree)
Online Degree Programs:
• Online MBA Degree Program:
Spanning 12 months, our online MBA gives students the flexibility to attend lectures online at their own convenience. It focuses on real life experience in addition to business theory.
The online MBA offers the opportunity for exams, conferences, tutorials, and industrial visits as well as the chance to spend one week at the EU campus of your choice each term.
- Communication & Public Relations
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Sports Management
• Online Executive BBA:
The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) is a one-year, two-semester intensive program designed for working professionals in middle or senior management positions and with at least five years of work experience.
• Online Masters Programs:
Through flexible schedules and multimedia tools, students can obtain a fully accredited degree without having to change their work schedule. Online Masters study options include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) Degree Program:
Ideal for MBA graduates with work experience or senior executives who wish to reach for the pinnacle of an academic career.
It is built on an effective combination of courses, seminars, professional residencies, research papers, and a final dissertation.
DBA Students include:
– MBA or master’s degree holders with 5+ years of postgraduate work experience
– Entrepreneurs and Senior Managers with a wide scope of qualifications and successful careers
– Academics wishing to further their careers with a doctoral degree
"I thoroughly enjoyed my time at EU. Their flexible program allowed me to continue working while studying. I found the courses and teaching methods professional.
The faculty members were knowledgeable and approachable; and I was able to discuss new trends and topics with professors who were always open to debate and ready to offer their assistance."
- Our Home Page
|Address: Quai du Seujet 30, 1201 Geneva, Genève, Switzerland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.