EU Business School - Geneva & Montreux:
EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty. Established in 1973, EU is an international, multi-accredited business school providing business administration, management, and finance degree programs at undergraduate and graduate level. EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva and Montreux. EU also has campuses in Munich, Germany and Barcelona, Spain. An online MBA and online Executive BBA are also offered. The language of instruction in all EU programs is English.
• High Quality Teaching
EU offers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• Experienced International Faculty
Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on educational programs include management theory and case studies.
• Combination of American & European Education
We combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Courses Taught in English
The goal of EU is to bring the American education model to Europe by relating classroom theory to professional skills. Courses are taught in English using the case study method to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
• Flexible & Personal Study Options
EU offers education that is pragmatic, student-oriented, flexible and personal. EU faculty works with students on an individual basis to create a cooperative and caring learning environment where human values flourish.
• EU is accredited for the quality of our degree programs by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) and by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs). Both are recognized as accrediting bodies by CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation).
• EU is one of the schools, institutions and academies in Switzerland to be certified by eduQua, the first Swiss quality label geared toward adult further education.
• Our Geneva and Montreux campuses are also accredited by the International Quality Accreditation (IQA).
• EU Business School has been placed in the Superior Research & Employability Quadrant in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which is based upon the findings of two global surveys – a survey of 12,125 international employers who hire MBA graduates and a survey of 76,798 academics with expertise in the fields of business and management.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2018. We have been ranked in the world’s top 200 and in the top 65 of European MBAs.
• As part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity. This is recognition of our international student base with over 100 different nationalities, as well as a culturally diverse faculty and large number of female students.
• CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016 - which brings together leading institutions in the academic world. EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, Tier One globally for the EMBA, and Tier One in Europe for the MBA.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• QS, the leading provider of world university rankings, has also ranked our MBA 14th in the world in the QS Distance/Online MBA Ranking 2017, scoring 96/100 for student quality and 100/100 for student diversity.
EU's impressive ranking is a testament to our consistent dedication to excellence and innovation, offering tomorrow's leaders a cutting-edge educational experience both online and on campus.
Business Foundation (BF) Program:
This is a two-semester course (60 ECTS) that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA)
• Bachelor of Arts in Family Business Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Business & Design Management
• Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
• Bachelor of Arts in Business & Sustainability Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
• Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Management
• Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
Dual Bachelor Degree Study Option:
• BSc (Hons) International Business with the University of Roehampton, London
Our MBA programs last one year full-time (3 terms of 10 weeks each) or two years part-time.
• MBA in International Business
• MBA in International Marketing
• MBA in Human Resources Management
• MBA in Global Banking & Finance
• MBA in Communication & Public Relations
• MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management
• MBA in Leadership
• MBA in Entrepreneurship
• MBA in E-Business
• MBA in Sports Management
• MBA in Design Management
Dual Masters Degree Programs:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) with the University of Roehampton, London
• MSc in International Management with the University of Roehampton, London
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
Online Programs for Working Professionals - Taught in English:
• Online Executive BBA
• Online MBA Program
- Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations and specialized agencies such as the World Trade Organization, and is often referred to as the capital of peace and diplomacy.
Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, only one hour by air from major European cities.
- Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva (Lac Leman) crowned by the majestic Alps. To the east and west, vineyards. To the north, there are the Pre-alps with cheese making, skiing, hiking, paragliding, hot-air ballooning, rafting, and canyoning.
• "I was looking for a business school that combined a high-quality modern curriculum and teaching faculty with an international study environment. I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity."
Betrand, Switzerland - BBA Program
• "I applied to EU 3 years ago because of its excellent reputation, extensive network of campuses worldwide and truly international student environment. Now I can say that EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone."
Antonella, Argentina - BBA Program
• "EU's MBA curriculum gave me the freedom to apply my creative energy, and the scope to develop a strong professional personality."
Christophe, Belgium - MBA Program
- Courses / Programs
- Our Home Page
|Address: Quai du Seujet 30, 1201 Geneva, Genève, Switzerland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.