Study in Switzerland colleges: MBA in Switzerland, hotel school, business management schools in Zurich, Lausanne, MBA programs online, doctorate of business administration in English, top European management degree courses. Wirtschaftsschulen in der Schweiz..
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degrees • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Bridging Foundation
• English Foundation Program
• Business Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
• International Business
• Digital Business, Design & Innovation
MBA Degree Specializations • Design Management
• Digital Business
• Global Banking & Finance
• International Business
• Blockchain Management...
Doctorate Program • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs
• BBA / MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
2.IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Switzerland offering a selection of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and bachelor degree programs in the areas of tourism, hospitality, culinary arts and events management, as well as MBA programs. Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. The language of instruction is English.
IMI is located in Lucerne in north-central Switzerland (a German-speaking region of Switzerland), ideally situated only an hour's drive from Zurich, in the centre of Europe. The closest international airport is in Zurich, with connections to cities around the world. Lucerne is served by excellent road and rail links, and just 180km from Geneva and 65km from Berne.
IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University. This ensures the highest quality assurance standards are met.
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice." - Leslie, USA
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality undergraduate diploma and degree courses in the fields of hospitality management and culinary management as well as an MBA in Hospitality and Global Management to students from Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking top quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
DCT International Hotel & Business School in Switzerland is located in the charming village of Vitznau, directly on the shores of the famous Lake Lucerne, just 20 Km from the city of Lucerne.
All of the DCT professional staff are highly qualified and have extensive international experience in the hotel and business fields and in the fields of Culinary Arts and Culinary Management.
DCT offers the Completion of Foundation in Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC) (A beginning course for students with no background in classical Gourmet cuisine); European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC) (a combination of theory and practical hands-on lab work, preparing the finest gourmet dishes in the classical European tradition); European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC) (all aspects of the pastry kitchen are covered, following the tradition of the world-famous Swiss pastry chefs).
European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC), Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC), European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC), plus 4 Management subjects: Bar & Beverage Management, Restaurant Management Theory, Food & Beverage Management, Human Resource Management - Operations.
Geneva Business School (GBS) provides an outstanding international environment for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates in every dimension of student life in Geneva, Switzerland. Our business administration and finance degree programmes are tailored to meet this century’s complex global challenges. English is the language of instruction. Course curriculum is designed with the real world in mind to create the most practical and innovative education possible.
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programmes through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. Our faculty members are highly experienced and are specialists in the field that they teach.
Geneva Business School classes are scaled to sizes which encourage a higher quality interaction between students and faculty. Our new Career Support Center has been founded on our dedication to seeing our students get the most from their studies both in and beyond the classroom.
Geneva International Airport is located 4 km north-west of the city, providing easy access to and from other international cities in Europe and around the world.
Bachelor's degree programmes:
- Bachelor in Finance (BF)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Master's degree programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science Degree in Finance (MsF)
- European Master programme in International Private Banking (EMIB)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Doctorate programmes: Each specific field of research at doctorate level is represented by a separate department.
Business School Lausanne (BSL), a leading innovator in business education with entrepreneurial spirit, is committed to practical and pragmatic learning. The school ranked among the Top 3 Swiss business schools in a recent employer choice study, conducted by QS (Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd 2010).
BSL takes a pragmatic approach to learning by applying theory to practice and is backed by a multidisciplinary faculty of business professionals. BSL attracts students from around the world, creating a multicultural environment of more than 40 nationalities. Studying at BSL is an interactive and engaging learning experience. Established in 1987, BSL is a co-founder of the World Business School Council of Sustainable Business.
- Accelerated 2 - year BBA with an internship option (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- MSc in Finance with CFA preparation
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- MSc in Global Marketing
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Luxury Management
- Diploma in Sustainable Business - executive 1-year program with a joint degree by BSL and University of St. Gallen
Located in Lausanne, a beautiful city which lies on Lake Geneva in Western Switzerland, The Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is a leading hospitality school which is part of the University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland. EHL is an international, bilingual school that offers hotel management and hospitality programmes in both English and French.
We provide the solid management education of a top business school while basing our programmes on our own unique educational philosophy: Hospitality management as both a science and an art. We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Founded a hundred and fifteen years ago the school has never ceased to grow and innovate. During this time, the hospitality industry too has greatly evolved. It is now the fastest-growing economic sector in the world and is reaching out into many new business areas.
In response to these rapid changes, EHL continually evaluates and updates its programmes to correspond to new industry needs. With more than a century of experience, EHL is steeped in rich traditions yet a visit to the school reveals a young, dynamic institution with ultra-modern facilities.
Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
In addition to the sound knowledge you would receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.
9.Rockfield College of Management (RCM), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Swiss Quality. Affordable Programs. Flexible Learning. Rockfield College of Management (RCM), located in Zurich, Switzerland offers career-focused accredited programs in Business and Management Sciences through Online / Distance Learning study. Our programs will enable students to expand their intellectual perceptions while they acquire knowledge that allow them to occupy positions of leadership.
For many years, Rockfield College of Management (RCM) has specialized in adult education; offering accessible and affordable Bachelor, Master and professional programs through online/distance learning, Swiss accredited curriculum and dedicated faculty.
RCM posses international recognitions:- EduQua Accredited in Switzerland; Accreditation Candidate of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs ACSBP (USA), Member of European Council for Business Education (ECBE); Member of United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA); Member of American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA).
DISTANCE LEARNING & PART-TIME PROGRAMS
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
- Bachelor of Public Administration BPA
- BA in Rural Development
- BS in Aviation Management
- BS in International Business
- BS in Environmental Management
- HDip in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Science in Finance
- MS. Aviation Management
- MS in Environmental Management
- MS in Engineering Management
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
Swiss Business School (SBS) is a fully-accredited international business school in Zurich, Switzerland that provides undergraduate and graduate business degree programs, which are taught in the English language. We are dedicated to preparing students from around the world for careers of the global economy in International Management, Finance, Marketing and other fields.
We are a quality-driven niche player. We teach state of the art theory, immerse students in international experiences, and connect them to best practice in business. Participants in our programs learn much more than management theory and practice; they acquire new ways of thinking that can profoundly change their lives and the success of their organization.
SBS Swiss Business School is fully accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), a US Specialized Accrediting Body for Business & Business-Related Degree Programs at the Baccalaureate and Graduate Degree Levels in Colleges and Universities. Zurich is the financial and economic capital of Switzerland, at the heart of Europe. It is only one hour by air from London, Paris, Brussels or Berlin.
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration Program
MBA - Master of Business Administration Program
Flex MBA - Master of Business Administration Program
Executive MBA - Executive Master of Business Administration Program
Distance Learning MBA Program
DBA - Doctor of Business Administration
AAE - Accelerated Adult Education Program
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-01-08 were from viewers in:
Las vegas NV, USA;
Kailua-KONA, Hawaii, USA;
K A N Y E, BOTSWANA, Botswana;
Longacres, Lusaka, Zambia;
Cobano, Costa Rica;
You are here: School & College Search> Business Schools, MBA Programs in Switzerland> Management & Business Schools Zurich, Lausanne, Geneva, Basel, Bern..