Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera:
France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977. Whether you are searching for a short language holiday for yourself and your family, an intensive French immersion course for your child or an authentic homestay with a French family, France Langue & Culture and Saint Raphael together will provide you and your family with a wonderful summer experience.Email: Contact us below
French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
Short Summer Courses for Children:
Two to Four Week Sessions
• In response to many inquiries from families and individuals, we decided to offer short sessions for busy parents and vacationers.
• You can start every Monday during the summer season in June, July & August. Students must arrive the day before, on Sunday, to get settled in before the first lesson on Monday.
• At our Children's Club, for children ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17 who wish to improve and develop their skills in the French language, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families.
• Students are fully integrated into family life, can meet with local French teenagers, and can practice the French they are learning in real-life situations.
Quality supervision and instruction
are very important to us at French Langue & Culture. We always have present at least two or three of our talented young French assistants / teachers (Jenny, Sarah, Greg, Marion, Armando, Olivier) who are very fond of children.
With great success, they have taught children's groups of different ages and language abilities. Whenever possible there will be participation by French children in the same age-group to insure a more realistic atmosphere in the classroom.
Programmes for Parents & Guardians:
While the children are immersed in their fun learning activities, parents and guardians can avail of our wide range of adult French courses, cultural programs, tours and sports activities available.
Spring / Winter French Courses:
Special one-to-one and two-to-one private French classes offered during the winter / spring-time months. Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4 weeks, for a minimum of 4 hours to 8 hours a day. Private tutoring in the morning and/or the afternoon.