Are you searching for a quality German course in Berlin? With more than 60 years of experience in teaching German as a foreign language, the Goethe-Institut is the Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institution worldwide. The Goethe Institute in Berlin is situated in the city's historical center in a beautifully restored office complex that dates back to 1912. Email: Contact us below
The area surrounding our institute is one of Berlin's most interesting neighbourhoods. An intriguing mix of galleries, theatres, cinemas, restaurants, bars and courtyard cafés creates a unique atmosphere. The transport links are excellent.
The institute is directly across from an underground station and only four minutes' walk from the nearest local rail "S-Bahn" station.
German Language Courses:
Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, your job, to study at a German university or college, or just out of interest, the Goethe-Institut is your partner for learning German successfully through qualified instruction.
Our courses fall into the following categories:
• Intensive German - Language & Culture (2 weeks)
• Intensive German courses (4 & 8 week study options offered year-round)
• Deutsch am Abend / German Evening Classes
• Private German lessons / small-group classes
• German examination courses (DSH/ TestDaF/ C2)
• Goethe-Zertifikat exam preparation (weekend classes)
• Small groups/high intensity courses for companies & individuals, customized company courses & one-to-one instruction
• Courses for German language teachers (primary school & secondary school level)
• Courses for business, professional life, medical professionals, teachers, school groups, cultural interests
• German communication training for doctors
• Year-round & Summer German courses for young learners
• Continuing education seminars on German culture and society
With a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, the Goethe-Institut teaches German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone. We are also highly experienced in teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
Our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Mannheim-Heidelberg, Munich, Schwäbisch Hall and Weimar.