The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone. We specialise in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
Beginner to Advanced Levels
• We offer a wide range of top quality German language courses in our institutes in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Mannheim, Heidelberg, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, your job, to study at a German university or college, or just out of interest, the Goethe-Institut is your partner for learning German successfully through qualified instruction.
• An internal and external evaluation system ensures the quality of the instruction. External quality control is certified by EAQUALS (the European Association for Quality Language Services).
• Our decades of experience and constant development of our teaching methods, the qualifications of our teachers, the regular assessment of our institutes and our entire programme ensure unrivalled quality and the greatest possible success for all learners.
Highly-Qualified & Experienced German Teachers:
• All of our German language teachers have the language skills of native speakers, hold university degrees, and are specialised in teaching German as a foreign language. Many have worked or studied abroad, speak several languages and have experience in working with people from a wide variety of countries and cultures.
• Intensive German Courses:
Learn German the systematic way. Courses offered all year round, for everyone from beginners to advanced learners. Includes 2, 4 and 8 week courses as well as Courses for Seniors 50+.
• German Evening Courses:
Duration: 12 weeks & 24 evenings OR 8 weeks & 24 evenings
• Exam Preparation Courses:
Our programme includes special courses to prepare you for examinations and certificates such as University entrance examination (DSH), TestDaF examination, and the C2 Exam.
• German Culture and Leisure Programme:
Directly experiencing another culture and making contact with the people are essential for a true understanding of the language. Enjoy visiting splendid cities in magnificent settings e.g. Berlin and Dresden.
• Special Courses for Legal Professionals:
Our special Legal German courses focus on building the German language skills you need for legal work while familiarising you with cultural differences and what you need to know about conversational and legal interactions in Germany.
• Summer & Year-round German Courses for Children & Teenagers:
For children, high school students, and youth ages 9-17
At our courses in locations throughout Germany and Austria, you’ll meet nice people from countries all over the world and make exciting new contacts.
You will be intrigued by the international atmosphere and exciting outdoor activities and recreational programme including excursions and sport.
All of our courses include a varied and exciting cultural and leisure-time programme, free access to our media resource centres, accommodation search service and the opportunity to take examinations.
• The Goethe Institute's examinations are highly respected, internationally recognised qualifications. Alongside general language examinations at all levels, we offer specialised examinations in business German and German for university studies.
• "In England I spent seven years learning German – with modest success. Since I started learning at the Goethe-Institut in Freiburg, I’ve come a long way in just a few weeks."
• "I'm taking the course 'German plus Internship'. In my home country I'm still studying and after that I want to work. I think that it is better for my career to do an internship in Germany first before I look for a job. After the course I'm going back to my home country."
• "For me the Goethe-Institut, with the intensive instruction and the cultural and leisure program, offers the best opportunity to learn Geman.
The fact that the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) keeps sending its scholarship students to the Goethe-Institut to learn German underscores the quality of the teaching"
• Host family homestay, student hostels, hotels, shared flat, private apartments.
Specific Contact Pages: - Munich
- Schwäbisch Hall
- TestDaF Course
- Youth Camps
- Corsi Tedesco per Bambini e Ragazzi
- Cours d’Allemand pour Enfants et Jeunes Adultes
- Evening German Course in Hamburg
- Evening German Course in Munich
- Evening German Course in Frankfurt
- Courses / Programs
- Our Home Page
|Address: Goethestr. 20, D-80336, Munich, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.