The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone. We specialise in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
Quality German Language Courses - Beginner to Advanced Levels:
• Intensive German courses
• Individual and small-group German classes
• Special German courses for professionals
• Exam preparation courses
• Summer courses for children and teens
• Year-round German courses for groups of students
• Online German courses / distance learning
Intensive German Courses:
These courses can be booked as 2, 4 or 8 week courses
- You will learn German systematically in a group matched to your language level.
- You will receive advice on the ideal learning path for achieving your individual goals.
- At the end of your course you can take one of our examinations, which are recognised around the world.
- Our multifaceted cultural and recreational programme puts you in touch with the country and its people.
Our Intensive courses are systematically laid out, with each course building on the contents of the previous level. They can be combined to plan a learning stay lasting several months.
Choose from the following courses:
• Intensive 8
Available in Freiburg
Approximately eight weeks. 170 units of instruction (45 minutes each).
• Intensive 4
Available in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
Approximately four weeks. 85 units of instruction (45 minutes each).
• Intensive 4 Plus
Available in Frankfurt
Four Weeks, 80 units of instruction plus 32 units of instruction (45 minutes each) practice program
• Intensive 2
Available in Bonn, Dresden, Gottingen, Hamburg, Mannheim, and Schwäbisch Hall.
Approximately two weeks. 45 units of instruction (45 minutes each).
• Intensive 2 - Language and Culture
Available in Vienna, Austria
Two weeks. 50 units of instruction (45 minutes each)
• Deutsch 50 Plus
Available in Schwäbisch Hall
Two-week course for seniors in the best years of their lives. 40 units of instruction (45 minutes each)
• Vario Course
Minimum duration: one week. Participants are integrated into existing groups matching their level.
German Exam Preparation Courses:
• TestDaF Preparation Course
Available in Gottingen & Munich
The TestDaF examination is used worldwide to test the language skills for entrance to German universities, and is equivalent to the DSH examination. You can take part in the TestDaF examinations at all Goethe-Instituts in Germany.
The institute Göttingen conducts special TestDaF preparatory courses, including the exam itself. They offer:
- Instruction by highly qualified trainers specialised in TestDaf examination preparation with many years of experience in preparatory courses for university studies- Training tailored to the various question types in all sections of the TestDaF examination
• C2 Exam Preparation Course
Available in Gottingen & Munich
For learners with language skills at the C2 level who wish to prepare for the Goethe-Zertifikat C2 exam (Grosses Deutsches Sprachdiplom). Our highly qualified trainers have many years of examination experience and are specialized in exam preparation. The length and intensity of the courses vary, depending on the location.
Specialized Courses for Legal Professionals:
2-week intensive program available in Bonn - 10 days of lessons
Intended for legal professionals, law students, or anyone who would like to acquire a basic knowledge of German legal terminology, this course focuses on building the German language skills you need for work in the legal sphere.
The course also familiarises you with cultural differences and what you need to know about everyday interactions in Germany. This will give you an impression of everyday working life in Germany while giving you an opportunity to use your skills in a personal exchange of views.
Course features include:
- Max. class size: 16
- Intensive language training from Monday to Friday
- Prerequisite: language level B2/C1
- All course materials
- Self-directed and supported learning in the media resource center
- Full use of facilities of the law department of the University of Bonn
- Coutroom visits
- Discussions with legal specialists from the University of Bonn
- Extensive cultural and leisure program
German Evening Courses:
In Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Bonn, Mannheim, Hamburg & DresdenOur “Deutsch am Abend” evening-time German courses offer you efficient and modern language training methods with plenty of variety in course content.
Students practice in all of the skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking. Lessons are communicative, and there is a strong focus on the language skills needed for real-world situations.
Evening course features:
- Intensive German language training
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Placement test
- Participation certificate
- Opportunity to take an exam
- All course materials
- Individual learning in the media resource center
German Culture and Leisure Programme:
• Heidelberg Summer Course:
A two-week intensive German course combined with an exciting programme of leisure-time and sporting activities. The course takes place at the modern conference centre of the Heidelberg University of Applied Sciences.
Year-Round / Summer Courses German for Children & High School Students:
For children, high school students, and youth ages 9-17
The Goethe Institut offers a broad range of language courses in locations throughout Germany and Austria.
Our courses bring together children, teens and young adults from all over the world who have an interest in the German language, are intrigued by the international atmosphere and want to enjoy the exciting leisure time program.
Our extracurricular programme gives you a chance to try out the German you learn in the classroom while getting to know Germany. At our courses you’ll meet nice people from countries all over the world and make exciting new contacts.
Year-round German Courses/Camps for Student Groups:
The Goethe-Institut also offers German courses for school classes accompanied by their teacher(s). These year-round courses are specially designed for children and teens who will boost their language skills and gain confidence with the German language.
What is included in the German programs for student groups?
- 20 45-minute units of instruction per week
- Accommodation arranged in youth hotels (with meals on request)
- Free accommodation for one accompanying adult
- Cultural and leisure programme – with plenty of fun
- Contact with German schools
Specific Contact Pages: - Munich
- Schwäbisch Hall
- TestDaF Course
- Youth Camps
- Corsi Tedesco per Bambini e Ragazzi
- Cours d’Allemand pour Enfants et Jeunes Adultes
- Evening German Course in Hamburg
- Evening German Course in Munich
- Evening German Course in Frankfurt
- Our Website Page
|Address: Goethestr. 20, D-80336, Munich, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.