Learn German in Göttingen! The Goethe-Institut is the Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institution worldwide. Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, for work purposes, to study at a German university or college, or just out of interest, the Goethe-Institut has a course to suit you, taught by qualified and experienced professionals.Email: Contact us belowGoethe-Institut in Göttingen
With a population of over 130,000, the 1000-year-old city of Göttingen
, is situated on the Leine River, in the middle of Germany making it a great location to study and plan your travels around Germany and Central Europe.
With more than 30 successful years in Göttingen, The Goethe-Institut is housed in a beautiful 19th century villa, just a 15-minute walk from the city centre.
Features include: a pleasant learning atmosphere, computers and internet access, music rooms for leisure time, a volleyball court in the spacious garden, a beautifully landscaped park directly opposite the institute, good contacts to the university, internships arranged for course participants.
At the Goethe-Institut in Göttingen, you can take language courses all year round at every level, systematically and effectively.
We offer special preparatory courses to get you ready for the TestDaF exam, the language examination required for admission to German colleges and universities.
Our optimal support and individual consultation ensure your success. Our exam candidates have a success rate of over 80%.
German Courses & Programs:
• Intensive German Courses (2 week & 4 week study options)
• Vario: Intensive German (Join an existing 4 week program for a minimum of 1 week)
• Private German Lessons
• Evening German Classes
• TestDaf Exam Preparation
• C2 Exam Preparation
• Premium Courses (small groups, for companies and individuals)
• Special Courses for Professionals (e.g. Business German, German for Teachers, German for Elementary School Teachers, German for Medical Professionals)
• German Culture and Leisure Programs for Adults and School Groups
• German for School Classes - Cultural Experience
• Summer German Immersion Programs for Children & Teens