Learn German in Munich! The Goethe-Institut is the Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institution worldwide. It has built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries and teaches German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone. The Goethe Institute has 60 years of experience in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.Email: Contact us belowThe Goethe Institute in Sonnenstraße, Munich
(München) offers intensive language courses for up to 18 participants in its pleasant, well-equipped classrooms, and quiet, pleasant terraces with greenery for relaxing and communicating.
Sonnenstraße is situated in the centre of Munich, adjacent to the renowned pedestrian shopping mile. This superb location is an excellent basis for all of your activities in Munich and Bavaria.
The Mediothek, a state-of-the-art multimedia facility, has plenty of materials for borrowing or self-study on the premises.
Students can use the 52 work desks (17 with PCs, 2 with video equipment and 5 with audio) to optimise their language skills with learning programmes tailored to their goals. Our teachers and the Mediothek staff will support you.
German Language Courses & Programs:
• Intensive German Course (4 weeks)
• Intensive German Course - Language & Culture (2 weeks)
• Private German Lessons / Small Group Classes
• Deutsch am Abend / German Evening Classes
• Grammar and Writing
• Exam Preparation Courses (TestDaF and C2)
• Special Courses for Professionals (e.g Business German courses, German for Teachers, German Communication Training for Doctors)
• Premium Courses (small groups, for companies and individuals)
• German Culture and Leisure Programs for adults and school classes
• Summer German Immersion Program for Children and Teens
• Online German courses / distance learning
Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, your job, to study at a German university or college, or just out of interest, the Goethe-Institut is your partner for learning German successfully through qualified instruction. Our courses are complemented by our extensive cultural and recreational programme.