EU Business School:
EU Business School Barcelona is a leading international business school that provides undergraduate and graduate business, management and finance degree programs in English.
Conveniently situated on Av. Diagonal in the heart of the city, our modern campus is surrounded by stylish cafés and urban parkland. Just a short train ride from the city’s old town and easily-accessible by public transport, our campus is within walking distance of restaurants, public libraries, excellent sports facilities and parks.
Barcelona is an enchanting city – a booming business as well as cultural capital. It provides the perfect balance between work and leisure and keeps its citizens and visitors busy day and night.
It is an aesthetically unique city where many famous artists such as Picasso, Dalí, Miró and Gaudí have left their mark. People come from all over the world to marvel at the ‘wonders’ of these artists and to stroll down the city’s world-famous boulevard, ‘Las Ramblas’, a bustling tree-lined avenue that provides visitors a constant variety of leisure and entertainment options.
Barcelona’s unique location, set between the Mediterranean coast and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm.
Facilities available to EU Business School Barcelona students include:
- Counseling: A number of experienced staff are available to give you assistance with personal matters if required. If you wish to seek further help, we can arrange for you to see a professional counselor.
- Computer Facilities: WIFI access is available in all the class rooms which encourages a high level of computer literacy. Support is provided by networked computers and laser printers with associated multimedia technology. Up-to-date software applications including Internet, Intranet and e-mail are available to all students who are required to perform their course work on computers.
- Library: Students are encouraged to make use of the resources offered such as the on-line database with access to over 2 300 journals many of which are full-text and graphics. Student are also allowed to borrow books from the library.
- Accommodation: EU Business School administration helps students to find accommodation. Please contact our secretary’s office in order to get an up dated list of available apartments.
- Visas: EU Business School assists students with visa formalities and in obtaining student permits
- EU Business School International Club: EU International club consists of alumni who facilities the rapid integration of international students upon their arrival at EU, and offer them advice regarding the city and student life.
School / Office Address:
Av. Diagonal 648, 08017
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.