EU Business School, Barcelona:
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal close to the city center, EU Business School (EU) in Barcelona is a leading international business school. We provide a range of accredited undergraduate and graduate business, management, and finance degree courses taught in English at Bachelor and Masters level.Email: Contact us below
EU Barcelona is part of the EU network of schools which also has campuses in Munich in Germany, and Geneva & Montreaux in Switzerland. With small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Join our truly international business school:
Our diverse, cosmopolitan student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities; students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
Undergraduate Programs - Taught in English:
Business Foundation (BF) Program
This is a semester course that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
• BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• EBBA - Executive BBA
• BA in Sports Management
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & innovation
Dual Degree Qualification Option:
• BA (Hons) in International Business - Top up (University of Derby)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Finance)
• BA (Hons) in Business (HRM)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Enterprise)
Graduate Programs - Taught in English:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs
Accredited & recognized by Universidad Católica de Murcia - UCAM
Our MBA programs last one year full-time (3 terms of 10 weeks each) or two years part-time. The first 2 terms cover the essential skills for understanding master's level business concepts. The last term focuses on the candidate’s specialization, which may include:
• International Business; International Marketing; Human Resources Management; Global Banking & Finance; Communication & Public Relations; Leisure & Tourism Management; Entrepreneurship; Digital Business; Sports Management; Design Management; Blockchain Management.
Dual Masters Degrees On Campus:
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London
• Masters in Management (accredited by UCAM & EU Business School)
• Masters in Marketing (accredited by UCAM & EU Business School)
• Masters in Finance (accredited by UCAM & EU Business School)
• Masters in Tourism & Hospitality Management (accredited by UCAM & EU Business School)
• Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship (accredited by UCAM & EU Business School)
• Masters in Digital Business (accredited by UCAM & EU Business School)
• Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business (accredited by UCAM & EU Business School)
Online Business Programs:
• Online MBA in International Business; Communication & Public Relations; International Marketing; Global Banking & Finance; Entrepreneurship; Digital Business; Human Resources Management; Blockchain Management.
• Online Masters in Management
• Online Masters in Marketing
• Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Online Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
• Online Executive BBA
International Summer School
• 3-week International Business course at high school and undergraduate student levels.