EU Business School, Barcelona:
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, international business school in Barcelona, and also has campuses in Geneva and Montreux (Switzerland), and Munich (Germany). EU Business School Barcelona provides innovative bachelor degrees and masters programs in the fields of business administration, management, finance, and more. All of our undergraduate and graduate courses are taught entirely in English in small, dynamic classes. We also offer online MBA and EBBA programs.
• EU students enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula. Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the business world.
• The EU Business School Barcelona campus is located on Av. Diagonal, which is just a 10-minute journey from the city center.
• The study complex at EU combines modern, comfortable fittings with contemporary instructional facilities. Like all EU campuses, students have access to tools such as SMARTboards, which optimize student and faculty interaction.
• The student library has key textbooks and periodicals for students’ reference, as well as Wi-Fi range that enables access to the award-winning online learning resource ProQuest.
• EU Business School has a global network with main campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, and Munich. Transfers between campuses are easily attainable and students are encouraged to make the most of such opportunities.
• International and cosmopolitan spirit:
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
• Students can participate in intercampus exchanges within EU and with partner institutions in the USA, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mexico, Canada, Russia, and Kazakhstan among others.
• All courses at EU Business School are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience. EU faculty works with students on an individual basis to create a cooperative, personal and caring learning environment.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• EU Business School has been placed in the Superior Research & Employability Quadrant in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which is based upon the findings of two global surveys – a survey of 12,125 international employers who hire MBA graduates and a survey of 76,798 academics with expertise in the fields of business and management.
• As part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity. This is recognition of our international student base with over 100 different nationalities, as well as a culturally diverse faculty and large number of female students.
• EU develops strong business personalities by encouraging students to build up the most valuable brand they can sell: themselves.
• EU has an excellent employment record. Our career services office provides each student with personalized counseling and assistance, organizes annual internship and career fairs on-campus and also communicates relevant career openings by email. This results in excellent job placement opportunities for EU graduates.
Internationally-Acclaimed MBA Programs:
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2018. We have been ranked in the world’s top 200 and in the top 65 of European MBAs.
• QS ranked our MBA 11th in the world in the QS Distance/Online MBA Ranking 2020.
• EU is recognized for excellence and ranked a top 35 business school in Europe by QS Top MBA and listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review.
• EU’s Online MBA ranked number one in CEO Magazine’s 2016 global online rankings. EU Business School was ranked #1 for the Online MBA and Tier One in Europe for the MBA.
• EU Business School (EU) is proud to announce that its educational excellence has been recognized by América Economía in the 2019 edition of its global MBA rankings. EU’s MBA program ranked 32nd worldwide, scoring highly in multicultural experience where it attained ninth position, a clear reflection of EU’s diverse and international environment. The prominent Latin American business magazine revealed EU to have the highest percentage of foreign students (96.9%) with almost a quarter of them (22.4%) from countries across Latin America.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
ACBSP and IACBE are American associations accrediting programs specializing in management, and both are CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
• EU Business School has also been recognized by eduQua, the first Swiss quality label geared toward adult further education.
• Our Barcelona campus is also accredited by the International Quality Accreditation (IQA). IQA is specifically designed to address the needs of business schools and other management development institutions operating in the dynamically changing environments of Central and Eastern Europe.
• Available at our Barcelona campus, our 11 MBA specializations are accredited and recognized by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• State-recognized university bachelor’s degrees (titulo propio) on its campuses in Barcelona, Switzerland and Online:
The EU bachelor’s programs that will be accredited by UCAM are the following: Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts in Communications & Public Relations, Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management, Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management, Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & Innovation and Bachelor of Science in Business Finance.
• EU Business School (EU) is proud to announce that its Online MBA Program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the QS Online MBA Rankings. EU Business school has scaled the rankings, moving up four places to 11th. Out of the 40 educational institutions participating this year, EU’s Online MBA was ranked 1st for class experience, with a maximum 100/100 score.
Business Foundation (BF) Program:
This is a semester course that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
ESL English Foundation Program:
On successful completion of the English Foundation program, and together with the required academic level, you will be automatically accepted into your chosen EU bachelor’s, master’s or MBA program.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
• BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• EBBA - Executive BBA
• BA in Sports Management
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & Innovation
Dual Degree Study Option:
Earning two internationally-recognized qualifications, from two prestigious academic institutions, will give you a competitive edge in an increasingly globalized world! When studying an undergraduate degree at EU Business School in Barcelona, you also have the opportunity to earn a
• BA (Hons) in International Business - Top up (University of Derby)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Finance)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing)
• BA (Hons) in Business (HRM)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Enterprise)
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia - UCAM
Our MBA programs last one year full-time (3 terms of 10 weeks each) or two years part-time.
The first 2 terms cover the essential skills for understanding master's level business concepts. The last term focuses on the candidate’s specialization, which may include:
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Human Resources Management
• Global Banking & Finance
• Communication & Public Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Sports Management
• Design Management
• Blockchain Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London UK
Dual Masters Degree Programs:
• Masters in Management
• Masters in Marketing
• Masters in Finance
• Masters in Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Masters in Digital Business
• Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Graduates receive a master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), and an EU Business School accredited master’s degree.
Online Programs for Working Professionals:
• Online MBA
• Online Masters in Management
• Online Masters in Marketing
• Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Online Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
• Online Executive BBA
International Summer School:
We offer a 3-week, International Business summer course at our Barcelona campus at both high school and undergraduate levels.
Our summer programs provide a great opportunity to expand your horizons, meet new people, get ahead in your studies, and open doors for your future career.
Barcelona leads the way in culture, style, art, design and gastronomy. Numerous nationalities populate the city making it a melting pot of languages, cultures and experiences.
Although this sunny, coastal metropolis boasts several beaches and a world-renowned party scene, Barcelona has systematically found its place as Europe’s fourth best city for business (Bloomberg).
A strong industry combined with a booming service sector to generate an optimistic and progressive commercial mentality. Situated close to the exclusive La Bonanova neighborhood, EU Business School Barcelona will transform your academic experience and inspire your business vision.
Enjoy the Mediterranean climate and the international lifestyle!
• "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail. I currently work in a top management position for a Portuguese media multinational.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world.
When you see the pace at which today's global economy is evolving you can appreciate the need for a higher level of versatility from its business schools and, subsequently, its leaders."
Pedro, Portugal - MBA Program
• "At EU I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice.
Upon completion of the BBA program, I felt I could immediately apply the knowledge and skills I acquired at EU to my work."
Gerard, Ireland - BBA Program
Specific Contact Pages: - Business Degrees
- BBA Degree
- MBA Programs
- Business Management & Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Mgmt
- Digital Media Mgmt
- International Relations
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- Online MBA
- MBA in International Marketing
- MBA in Global Banking & Finance
- MBA in Leadership
- MBA in HR Management
- MBA in Sports Management
- MBA in Design Management
- Business Foundation
- DBA Program
- Dual Masters Degrees
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Fashion & Luxury Business
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Digital Business
- Masters in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Av. Diagonal 648, 08017, Barcelona, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.