Homeschooling in the Philippines: Homeschools & distance learning / online schools for children & teenagers. Homeschool curriculum for primary, elementary & secondary school students. Accredited home study courses offering British and American education, online high schools in Metro Manila, Davao, Cebu..
Harvest Christian School International based in Cebu in the Philippines, provides the Harvest Distance Learning (HDL) / Home-Schooling program. This includes an array of distance learning and home-schooling programs made available by HCSI for basic education from grade school to high school. These programs are classified into two (2) categories – Online Distance Learning (ODL) and Printed Distance Learning (PDL). Students may choose to enrol in any of the five (5) Harvest Distance Learning (HDL) programs.
HCSI offers distance learning and homeschooling programs on the basis of its permanent recognition / accreditation / license to operate pre-school to high school courses in Mabolo, Cebu City, Philippines from the Department of Education, Republic of the Philippines.
It is also accredited by the National Association of Private Schools (NAPS), Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA. Its online programs are accredited courses of Sevenstar Academy, Ohio, USA, a duly accredited school of CITA (The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation). HCSI is also a member school of ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International), Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA.
2.Adirondack Learning Academy - Homeschooling in the Philippines
Courses / Programs
• Study online at home in the Philippines! Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is an accredited provider of NCAA-approved online programs for homeschoolers in the USA & worldwide in Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
• We offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• As a parent of a K-12 student, you want your child to have courses that challenge, teachers who inspire,and learning opportunities that ensure a successful future.
• For a fraction of the cost of a top private school, ALA offers a top-rated curriculum, certified teachers, a mentoring program, and college placement services.
• ALA is committed to providing a positive learning environment that encourages success through individualized instruction.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• Each student will develop the skills necessary for achievement in higher education, and establish a life-long love for learning.
• Each senior who completes the program will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).