Contact Page - Summer Biotechnology Camp in Cambridge, UK
Reach Cambridge - Academic Camps in UK & Online:
Does your child have a passionate interest in Biotechnology, and is thinking of or hoping to study this fascinating subject in future at University level? Reach Cambridge offers international high school students and UK secondary students (ages 14-18) the unique opportunity to study in one of the globally-renowned colleges of Cambridge University, one of the top academic facilities in the world, located just 50 miles north of London in England. Our dedicated Biotechnology spring and summer course offers a detailed introduction to biotechnology, and explores its influence on the life sciences more generally.Email: Contact us below
Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’. All of our academic spring and summer programs are run by professionals who truly care about your child's safety, education and enjoyment.
• "The Biotechnology course was very inspiring as well as informational. I couldn’t have picked a better way to end my summer."
Recent Biotechnology Student
• "Reach Cambridge is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I loved everything about my experience here. The people that I met, the things that I learnt, were incredible, and I wouldn’t change it for the world."
Liliana, Biotechnology Student
Residential Spring & Summer Course in Biotechnology
- Available to high school students (ages 14-18)
- Spring Course = 1, 2 or 3 weeks in March & April
- Summer course = 2 weeks in July / August
This exciting and dynamic course will be a challenging but rewarding programme for all those students with a passionate interest in biotechnology.
The programme will tackle both the academic study of biotechnology but also explore its practical applications in the real world.
Students will be offered a unique insight, therefore, into both the study of biotechnology at university but also the vocational opportunities in the field beyond the academy. Key topics covered include:
- Drug Resistance
- Oncology & Pharmaceutical Science
- Biotechnology Devices & Product Design
- Protein Analysis
Other or Further study options:
We also provide Life Sciences & Medicine, and Chemistry & Medical Sciences courses.
Online Pre-University Biotechnology Courses Year-Round using Zoom:
- Private tutoring in Biotechnology for students globally via live Zoom video
- Customised for both one-to-one learning and for groups.
- Courses available in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-08-29 were from:
SOTO DEL REAL, Spain;