Language Studies Indonesia - Jakarta & Online Classes:
Learn Indonesian while experiencing luxury accommodation and five-star service in Jakarta! Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) is a government-accredited school providing Bahasa Indonesia courses to adults and expats, as well as international students and organizations.Email: Contact us below
Visiting students have the tempting option to stay at LSI's official guest house, the luxurious PESONA GUEST HOUSE JAKARTA. Located just 2 city blocks from the LSI language center, our exquisite guest house is one of the world's truly unique lodgings. It offers students a "homestay" experience, while providing a level of quality and service comparable to a five-star hotel.
Luxurious Accommodation in Jakarta:
• Decorated with fine Indonesian and E
uropean furnishings, PESONA's amenities include a grand piano and a picturesque swimming pool surrounded by groomed trees and lovely outdoor seating areas. A large circular staircase leads up to three finely-appointed, air-conditioned guest rooms on the second floor, each with a high-quality queen-sized bed and luxurious linens.
• Two of the rooms have direct access to a second-level terrace overlooking the neighborhood. The third room steps out to its own private balcony. Each guest room has a locking door, a full en-suite bathroom with shower and plenty of hot water, a small refrigerator, a safe deposit box, cable television and WiFi access.
• Room rates are inclusive of a lavish Indonesian or American breakfast. Lunch and dinner is available for a small extra charge. Laundry and pressing services are also available at a very economical rate.
• Complimentary guest house facilities include the swimming pool, a treadmill, a computer station with internet connection, a large-screen television with DVD player, a huge DVD library, and parking for three cars.
• Your hosts, Ibu Nana (a native Indonesian) and her husband, Pak Mel (a Canadian), genuinely enjoy entertaining foreign students. This is immediately apparent from the moment students are greeted at the front door. It is almost ironic that, in this opulent setting, students find a truly social setting where they can interact as freely and as casually as they would in the humblest of homestays.
• The home provides a quiet respite for students during weekdays, then comes alive each evening as the family assembles for dinner and conversation at about 6:30 pm. The language spoken in the home is Bahasa Indonesia. With that said, Pak Mel is a well-educated and well-informed native-English speaker, and his presence always serves as an excellent "bridge" between "east and west."
Indonesian Language Courses for Adults with LSI:
• Private Indonesian lessons (for 1-4 learners) with one dedicated instructor
• 6 course levels - from absolute beginner to advanced
• Certification in the Council of Europe's CEFR Standard
• Daytime and evening Indonesian classes
• 2, 3, 4 week Indonesian language immersion programs
• Customized corporate and individual training programs
• Study Indonesian online via Skype with a Jakarta faculty-member
• Native, multilingual and university accredited language instructors
• Free trial lesson available