Language Studies Indonesia, Jakarta:
Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) is a government-accredited school in Jakarta providing Bahasa Indonesia courses and language immersion programs to adults and expats living in Indonesia, as well as international students and organizations. Language courses are delivered through private tutoring (for individuals or small group/family). We offer on-site Indonesian classes at our language center in Cilandak in South Jakarta, at our satellite classrooms in Central Jakarta, as well as private lessons at your home or office. Our Indonesian language courses are also available via Skype to online learners throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
Bahasa Indonesia Classes in Jakarta:
Available onsite at our language school, through private lessons at your home or office, or online classes taught via Skype.
• Language Studies Indonesia has established an international reputation for its six Indonesian language courses.
• From Absolute Beginner to Advanced, LSI’s Indonesian language study programmes serve every level of competency.
• Successful completion of each level generally requires 13 two-hour sessions (26 hours).
• Course durations, however, depend ultimately on client progress, and total course fees vary accordingly.
• For maximum benefit, it is recommended that an entire level of instruction be completed. Lessons are two hours in length.
Bahasa Indonesia Classes for Beginners:
New arrivals to Jakarta quickly realise the need for at least basic conversational Bahasa Indonesia study.
Our Beginner Courses introduce the key vocabulary and structures necessary for everyday communication, both at home and in the workplace.
LSI’s Beginner programmes provide students with the basic skills necessary to communicate effectively in professional, social and personal settings.
• Foundations I: 13 two-hour classes / 26 instructional hours
• Foundations II: 13 two-hour classes / 26 instructional hours. Level II lessons build on Level I classes.
Indonesian Language Classes for Intermediate Speakers:
Long-term residents often feel that their Bahasa Indonesia language studies have reached a plateau and that they need to improve their ability to communicate on a wider range of subjects. LSI’s Intermediate Courses assist them in meeting their needs.
• Intermediate I: 13 two-hour classes / 26 instructional hours
• Intermediate II: 13 two-hour classes / 26 instructional hours. Level II Intermediate lessons build on Level I Intermediate classes.
Intermediate Indonesian studies focus on grammatical structures, enabling students to communicate on a wider range of subjects.
Bahasa Indonesia Classes for Advanced Speakers:
Long-term residents often feel that their Bahasa Indonesia language studies have reached a plateau and that they need to improve their ability to communicate on a wider range of subjects. LSI’s Advanced Courses assist them in meeting their needs.
• Advanced I: 13 two-hour classes / 26 instructional hours
• Advanced II: 13 two-hour classes / 26 instructional hours. Level II Advanced lessons build on Level I Advanced classes.
Advanced Bahasa Indonesia language studies focus less on verbal communication and more on reading and writing ability.
Ideal for business people and professionals, or long-term residents wishing to study Bahasa Indonesia to further develop their language skills.
Bahasa Indonesia Lesson Schedule - Private & On-site Classes:
LSI clients design their own regular weekly lesson schedules in accordance with their lifestyles, studying as extensively or intensely as they wish - from two sessions per week to two sessions per day. Clients may arrange their regular sessions at flexible times throughout the week, including weekends (Saturday).
For those with the availability for more intensive study, LSI strongly suggests five sessions per week, Monday through Friday (particularly for Beginners).
With greater immersion in the language, clients are assured the satisfaction of reaching their goals rapidly, and generally develop greater confidence and competence in using the Indonesian language in their daily lives.
Corporate / Business Indonesian Courses:
We also provide customized corporate and individual training programs for companies, business executives, professionals, and diplomats.
Indonesian Language Immersion Programs - Year-round & Summer Programs:
Our language immersion courses fall into two categories:
- Indonesian Language-Only Packages (with no cultural component)
- Indonesian Language and Culture Packages (combining Language Study with Cultural Activities/Excursions)
• 2-Week Language-Only Package : 38 Hours of Indonesian Language Instruction (1.5 Course Levels)
• 3-Week Language-Only Package : 58 Hours of Indonesian Language Instruction (2.5 Course Levels)
• 4-Week Language-Only Package : 78 Hours of Indonesian Language Instruction (3 Course Levels)
• 2-Week Language and Culture Package : 30 Hours of Indonesian Language Instruction (1 Course Level) 2 Batik-Making Classes 2 Indonesian Cooking Classes 2 Full-Day Jakarta Excursions 1 Two-Day West Java Excursion (Island of Java)
• 3-Week Language and Culture Package : 52 Hours of Indonesian Language Instruction (2 Course Levels) 2 Batik-Making Classes 1 Indonesian Cooking Class 2 Full-Day Jakarta Excursions 1 Two-Day West Java Excursion (Island of Java) 1 Three-Day Orangutan Riverboat Cruise (Island of Borneo)
• 4-Week Language and Culture Package : 78 Hours of Indonesian Language Instructions (3 Course Levels) 2 Batik-Making Classes 2 Indonesian Cooking Classes 4 Full-Day Jakarta Excursions 1 Full-Day Excursion to Bogor Botanical Gardens (Island of Java) 1 Two-Day West Java Excursion (Island of Java) 1 Three-Day Orangutan Riverboat Cruise (Island of Borneo)
Online Bahasa Indonesia Classes via Skype:
• The LSI Online Outreach Programme makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible online to language students throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• All of our online Indonesian language courses are taught through Skype. Your mentor will delivery your instruction in 90-minute classes, held on a regular basis.
• You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability. Classes can be scheduled between 9am and 8.30pm (Jakarta time: GMT + 7 hours) from Monday through Friday.
• To achieve language fluency, students should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly. If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• "Selamat pagi! Terima kasih for your service. I did my first course with Pa Bayu and was very happy with him, and now I've done my second course with Ibu Nurmala and I'm even more happy.
I would like to congratulate and thank her for her job with me. I really have learned a lot and would like LSI to know. For now, I'm going back to spent the summer in my country, and I will be back in September to continue the course. Thanks again for your service!"
• "I would very much like to continue my classes. Preferably, I would like Ibu Wulan to teach me, as she has proved to be a great teacher in my first level."
• "I want to thank you very much once again for this valuable language program. I feel that I have once again made great progress. Ibu Gisela was a pleasure to work with. She is a natural teacher and one of your outstanding teachers. I would be very happy to work with her again."
• "I’ll take this opportunity to say I am very happy with both the lesson content, the tutor and the progress. I will certainly take more courses after this one."
- Our Website Page
|Address: Karindra Building, Jalan Palmerah Selatan, Nomor 30A, Jakarta Pusat 10270, Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.