Summer Camps in Australia: Summer English courses, ESL camps, teen summer schools, sports camps, soccer, football camps, Summer music lessons, Sydney, campamentos de verano inglés en para niños, adolescentes, inglese per bambini, giovani, Soggiorni linguistici per ragazzi, camp d'été en Australie pour les enfants, adolescents
1.Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a well-established, government-accredited English school that provides quality English language programs to young children from 6 years of age to teenagers.
• AICOL is located on the beautiful Gold Coast of Queensland in North-East Australia. The city of Gold Coast is just one hour's flight from Sydney and 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
• Since 1993, AICOL has offered winter and summer English camps for students from all over the world, including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Spain, Tahiti, Argentina to name just a few.
• Our summer and winter camps offer a perfect environment for students to learn English, and at the same time participate in a wide range of sporting and other activities.
• We also provide year-round study tour programs, from 1 to 4 weeks. The Gold Coast with its good climate provides the perfect setting for study tours. All of our English courses are structured and accredited.
• AICOL is famous for our Young Learner programs and our Parent & Child programs, where adults and kids share the same timetable in the same building (in different classes).
Review: "Hi Garth, I have finished three weeks of English study in your school. My daughters have been four weeks and will be for another week. I studied English in six different countries and I must say that your school is the best I've ever been. I am a high school teacher in my country and I value your work..."
- Nuria, Spain
• Summer English Camps for children, teens, parents & grandparents (June / July / Aug)
• Winter Camp / Study Tour for Individuals (Jan / Feb for ages 6-17 and adults)
• Year-round Study Tours
• Year-round English for Young Learners (6 to 12 years)
• English for High School Preparation
• General English (from 14 years of age)
• Farmstay Program
Activities include integration with local schools, and can, if requested, focus intensively on academic studies or sports (such as golf, tennis, or swimming tuition).
Kaplan International Colleges offer English summer courses for juniors and teens in Cairns, a city in Queensland on the north-east coast of Australia. Cairns is a 3 hour flight from Sydney.
Our summer ESL programs have been designed for children and teenagers aged between 12 and 17 and can be taken for 1-2 weeks.
Located in the city center, our school in Cairns is only a short walk from the Esplanade and swimming lagoon, and is fitted with excellent and modern facilities.
Kaplan International Colleges are world leaders in English language education with more than 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
We have been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.