Summer Camps in Australia: Summer English courses, ESL camps, teen summer schools, sports camps, soccer, football camps, Summer music lessons, Sydney, campamentos de verano inglés en para niños, adolescentes, inglese per bambini, giovani, Soggiorni linguistici per ragazzi, camp d'été en Australie pour les enfants, adolescents
1.Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
• AICOL English School in Australia returned to delivering face-to-face classes from April 2020, and is continuing to deliver full-time face-to-face classes for its students.
• We are also able to provide online tuition to those students who are not able to come to Australia yet due to Covid.
• We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners.
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a well-established, government-accredited English school that provides quality English language programs to young children from 6 years of age to teenagers.
• AICOL is located on the beautiful Gold Coast of Queensland in North-East Australia. The city of Gold Coast is just one hour's flight from Sydney and 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
• Since 1993, AICOL has offered winter and summer English camps for students from all over the world, including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Spain, Tahiti, Argentina to name just a few.
• Our summer and winter camps offer a perfect environment for students to learn English, and at the same time participate in a wide range of sporting and other activities.
• AICOL is famous for our Young Learner programs and our Parent & Child programs, where adults and kids share the same timetable in the same building (in different classes).
• English summer camp camps for individual children, teenagers & adults (up to 10 weeks from June to August)
• Winter Camp / Study Tour for Individuals (Jan / Feb for ages 6-17 and adults)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April 2020
• Year-round Study Tours
• Year-round English for Young Learners (6 to 12 years)
• English for High School Preparation
• General English (from 14 years of age)
• Farmstay Program
Activities include integration with local schools, and can, if requested, focus intensively on academic studies or sports (such as golf, tennis, or swimming tuition).
Kaplan International Colleges offer English summer courses for juniors and teens in Cairns, a city in Queensland on the north-east coast of Australia. Cairns is a 3 hour flight from Sydney.
Our summer ESL programs have been designed for children and teenagers aged between 12 and 17 and can be taken for 1-2 weeks.
Located in the city center, our school in Cairns is only a short walk from the Esplanade and swimming lagoon, and is fitted with excellent and modern facilities.
Kaplan International Colleges are world leaders in English language education with more than 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
We have been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.