* You pay no tuition fees or hidden costs – just a nominal, one-off application fee ($50 or less).
* No need to move away from home – attend workshops then work with a mentor, or complete an industry internship.
* Most programs let keep your day job while you train
* All NSI training programs are market-driven and taught by industry experts.
- Short film training - NSI Drama Prize
- Feature film training - NSI Features First
- TV series development - NSI Totally Television
- TV marketing - NSI Global Marketing
- Programs for Aboriginal only students - NSI Storytellers, NSI New Voices
- Video game development - NSI playWRITE
To be eligible for any of our training programs you must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, reside in Canada and be over the age of 18.
Established in 1999, ITD (Institute of Technology, Development & Management) Canada is a privately-funded polytechnic college in North Vancouver, BC. The college offers industry-specific certificate and diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Arts, IT, and Business to Canadian students and international students from around the world.
ITD Canada is accredited by PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency) which is the government agency that oversees the private colleges and universities in the province of British Columbia.
Our training staff are all seasoned practitioners with years of classroom experience. Many are well-known instructors from local universities and colleges. Our class sizes are small and course schedules are flexible to accommodate both full-time and part-time students.
Business co-ops or internships (work experience placements) are an integral component of our diploma programs. The first co-op provides students with entry level jobs while the second co-op session strives to provide students with positions that will lead to entry-level management positions.
St. Lawrence College was founded by the Government of Ontario in 1967. We offer over 80 post-secondary certificates, diplomas and degrees to help you reach your educational goals and achieve meaningful employment. The programs in our schools of Business, Computer & Engineering Technology, Health Sciences, Human Studies/Applied Arts and Skilled Trades are among the best in Canada. Let our friendly staff and faculty ensure that your stay with us is an exceptional one.
Our three campuses are located in smaller communities along the shores of Lake Ontario and the beautiful St. Lawrence River, in Brockville, Cornwall & Kingston. All three of our campuses are within driving distance of two of Canada's larget cities, Toronto and Montreal, and less than two hours from Ottawa, Canada's capital, making St. Lawrence College an ideal place to study and enjoy social activities and sports. We operate under stringent requirements for program quality set by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
The Academy of Learning (AOL) in Toronto, is a career college offering 5-12 month diploma programs in Accounting & Payroll, Business, Healthcare, Information Technology, Customer Service and more. We have 3 convenient locations in the Greater Toronto Area, all of which are easily accessible by public transport: Albion & Islington Campus in Rexdale; Downtown East Campus (in front of Pape Subway Station); Downsview Campus on Finch Street West.
Making the choice to attend the Academy of Learning will offer you the largest college in Canada, winning the Consumer Choice Award from 2002 right through to 2010. By educating students since 1987, we focus on offering instructor managed and instructor led classes, so you can learn at your pace with individual assistance with flexible training schedules. We take pride in offering the latest and up to date industry standard program curriculum.
Academy Of Learning is proud to be a Member of the Ontario Association of Career Colleges and National Association of Career colleges providing private career college classes in compliance with Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities (MTCU) under the PCC Act. 2005.
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary North, Calgary City Centre, Edmonton, Edmonton South, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
Reeves College offers courses and programs in areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care courses, medical office assistant courses, early childhood education, office administration, business administration management and accounting technician courses.
Reeves College trains individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
Quality career training - Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi